June 18th 2017 11:59 am

well, today is father's day. im not going to do anything, because im  ot interested in doing anything. you people can do stuff for your dad or something, i don't care.
by the way i have a therapy appointment tomorrow. i can only imagine how it will go. and i wanted to go to the library tomorrow, well there is tuesday. to bad i can't check any books out, due to a fine. and i did not make the fine, these people did. how? well by doing what they usually do, not act on it. its no surprise to me. if this family had any goals they would never be met. due to this family's lack of acting on things, and im not the best person to do anything, i know this, but i'll always act on what i say. i act on every promise i make, i don't plan on letting anyone down, even if this promise i made means nothing to them, i'll still do what i promised to do. no i wont make any promises that involve any kind of inappropriate stuff or drugs or alcohol. none of that stupid stuff. im stupid, but im not that stupid. i lost feeling. like feeling sad for my dog, i lost that. the only feelings i feel are the feelings that im useless and my life will never get better. im tired. send me a message if you want to, i might not get to it until later. i'll most likely have a nightmare in my sleep. its a high probability that a nightmare will happen.