May 24th 2017 8:35 pm

I've listened to the same song for a few days. And I know it word for word. But when I sing along, yes I do do that, I always mess up. Eh, then again I'm usually writing when I listen to music. And I usually speak what I'm writing to me, anyway. So I guess that would be why I fail horribly when singing along to it. Eh, it doesn't bother me.
The song I've been listening to is On My Own by Ashes Remain.
Good song. Good song.
Other than me unable to do anything on this tablet all day, because it needed to charge, I played Skyrim again. Died alot. Like usual. But I did almost killed three dragons. All of them I killed with a bow and arrows. Yay? Well by almost the last dragon cheated me. So I stopped playing because I was playing for almost two hours. Two of them I did kill, the last one will have to watch it's skin tomorrow. For I'll get to the point of this problem. Get it? 'Cause arrows have points and I use a bow and arrow.
Ha...Haha...Ha...Ha...ha
It wasn't funny, was it? No one likes puns anymore. Well when I first fought the dragon a asked if it was snocked to see me. Because in was using electric magic on it. Then I asked it if he needed any ice for those burns. Because I used ice magic on it then used fire magic. I'll just stop casting my puns now. No seriously I'm done. Maybe. Yeah I'm done now. I probably made most of you stop reading, didn't I? Well if you did to bad, they just spread their wings and split. Yeah I'm done saying puns now. I'll just stop here, I've got nothing else to say. Other than I'll just heal these bonds later. Because there's healing spells​ in Skyrim and I was going to heal these bonds with the readers so they would come back.
Its funny!