Part 92 - Who To Trust?

Meanwhile, outside the castle...

Luna was walking around, making flowers spout around her as she strolled.

"It's much more relaxing out here," she muttered, standing still with her hot chocolate.

She let the wind blow past her as more plants spouted around her.

(1. the mug looks like a cat, so imagine ears and a tail on the design. 2. ignore the fact it's sideways and would be spilling all the drink)

Flashbacks from the night before suddenly jumped into her mind! The blood, the horror, the helpless screams of all her friends!

"...!" Her body froze as her shaking grip on the mug tightened.

"... I need to do something about that chemical... if I don't..." she began to mumble.

She pulled Yukine's mask out... and held it to her chest.

"They'll be in danger..." she finished.

"HEY, LUNA!!!" Galaxy suddenly greeted from behind her, making Luna shiver in shock.

"AHHHH!!!" Luna panicked, dropping what was left of her hot chocolate.

"NOOOOOO!!!" Luna cried dramatically.

"Whoops," Galaxy stated.

"Why would you do that?!! Don't just creep up on people!!!" Luna cried.

"Whatcha monologing about?" Galaxy asked, ignoring her complaint.

"Mm. Nothing," Luna grunted, turning away from Galaxy.

"Aww, come on. You know you can't hide anything from me," Galaxy teased.

"Where'd you get Yukine's mask anyway?" Galaxy asked, holding the mask Luna was trying to hide.

"AHHHH!!!" Luna squealed in embarrassment, seeing she'd gotten the mask from her hands.

"Don't tell me you stole it! Haha. That's kinda mean, Lulu. Stealing's wrong and stuff," Galaxy lectured her with a grin.

"But then, I suppose, so is killing people..." she added, questionably.