Part 99 - Unsteady Flame

Go check out "My Neko Soulmate" to meet this adorable small bean of a character!! 😆☺️⬆️

Yurio and Leo caught up to Luna and walked with her in the forest...

"Echo and the twins seem to be getting along much better, huh?" Yurio mentioned, walking with Luna, holding her hand.

Leo was beside him.

"Yeah... yeah, they do..." Luna agreed, unable to show any enthusiasm or happiness...

Silence fell...

Luna turned to look at Yurio...

"Are you still upset about what Echo said?" Luna wondered, noticing Yurio staring into space, face growing red.

"Hm! Huh? On, no! It's not that... Sorry, it's nothing!" Yurio babbled.

"Aww, come on! Tell me!" Luna encouraged, getting closer to his face.

"... umm... well, I was just thinking... if we were that close..." Yurio muttered with a burning blush.

"What are you talking about? We are that close!" Luna smiled.

"We... are...?" Yurio stuttered.

"We've known each other way longer, and we're a lot closer too. We're best friends, aren't we? Kyou and Haru can't compete with that," Luna giggled.

"Mm! We're bestier friends than them," Leo agreed, running to the other side of Luna so he could grab her other hand.

Yurio looked away awkwardly as they walked.

"Right..." he agreed.

(wrong setting as scenes have altered/ been updated😅⬆️)

"So when do you wanna head back, anyway?" Yurio wondered.

"Not for a while... I need to clear my head," Luna told him.

"That's fine. I guess I could use the same. I-I didn't mean to snap like that..." Yurio agreed.

"I've never seen you so angry before..." Luna mumbled.

"That so? Hah. Guess I don't act like that often," Yurio smiled nervously.

"... do you... feel like that often?" Luna wondered with a sad look as her gaze rested in front of her.

"Huh?" Yurio turned his gaze towards her.