Part 62 - Stolen?!

Chibi Luna >•< ⬆️

Later that night...

"Hey, guys. I'm back," Echo sighed, entering the castle.

"Hm? Wait, where have you been?? It's pretty late for random strolls, Echo-chan~" Galaxy mentioned, tossing up a ball in her hand.

"Yeah! Where'd ya run off to? Ya missed my ass-kicking!!" Aki grinned, hovering over from the library.

"Aki was brutally getting beaten by the small child. So he had to resort to more intimate tactics~" Galaxy informed her.

"Why does that not surprise me?" Echo grumbled.

"HEY, THAT'S NOT WHAT HAPPENED- GAH!!" Aki raged before Galaxy threw the ball into him, making him slam into the wall.

"Don't worry~ I put him in his place!" Galaxy giggled with a peace sign.

"HEY, THAT LAST ONE DIDN'T COUNT!!" Aki yelled, slamming the ball to the ground in anger.

"What are you guys doing....?!" Echo asked with great concern, dodging the ball that shot towards her from Aki's impact.

"Training," Galaxy replied.

"We're playing dodgeball..." Aki corrected.

"Training!" Galaxy repeated.

"You're playing dodgeball in the library?! WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT PLAYING INSIDE?!!" Echo raged.

"Well, since our bet about who would win the fight went out the window, we thought we'd see whose power was better: teleporting or turning transparent. So we got into a little match to see who'd get hit the most!" Aki explained.

"And I'm winning!" Galaxy proudly pointed out.

"ONLY CAUSE THAT LAST ONE, YOU CHEAT!!" Aki yelled.

"THAT STILL DOESN'T EXPLAIN WHY YOU DECIDED TO PLAY YOUR STUPID GAME IN THE CASTLE!!" Echo yelled.

"Oh, don't worry~ We set up a proper court and everything!" Galaxy smiled.

"....... what?!" Echo asked with dilated pupils.

They showed her to the library... where they had moved shelves of books to make their own court. Piles of books lay knocked over all over the place, along with a passed-out Atomu hung over one of the shelves.

 Piles of books lay knocked over all over the place, along with a passed-out Atomu hung over one of the shelves