Part 59.5 - Aki vs Galaxy

Updated fight scene with more detail! + Chapter before this has some major new updates with Kakashi and vampire lore!

"WHY DIDN'T YOU CHEER FOR ME?!!" Aki yelled.

"HUHHH?!!!" everyone let out in shock and confusion.

"What's that? Why didn't I cheer for you??? Well, that's simple," Galaxy smiled.

"Punishment," she answered casually with a shrug of her arms.

"FOR WHAT?!!" Aki ordered to know.

"Does this ring a bell? 'Oh my god, what have I done?! I'll never be free again! I miss being single!'" Galaxy mimicked Aki's words from his party.

"Uh! Y-you're- you're mad about that?!!!" Aki flushed.

Galaxy nodded strongly.

"It's almost like you don't want to be with me, Ah-kee! I give you love and affection, and in return, you go and say mean things about me! If you're not gonna take this relationship seriously, then I'm left without choice but to punish you!" Galaxy announced.

"Plus, Kakashi looks kawaii with cat ears~" she added, glimpsing over at the straight-faced Kakashi sitting in the corner with his cloak back on and ears twitching.

"YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!" Aki yelled.

"I'm not kitten anyone~" Galaxy grinned.

"You kittened me......." Kakashi grumbled.

"If you were mad about that, why didn't you just tell me?!! You don't exactly act like this is some serious relationship either, ya know?!! I don't even know what this is half the time!!" Aki ranted.

"It's a contract to be mine and mine alone~" Galaxy beamed.

"Well, if that's how you felt, you should have challenged me yourself!" Aki claimed.

"OK then," Galaxy smiled.

"Huh?" Aki replied.

"Did you plan on getting the ears off me?" Kakashi added.

"I challenge you. Pff, if you could even give me that," Galaxy smirked, her voice dripping with confidence.

"Is that a no......?" Kakashi mumbled awkwardly.

"You want to fight... me?" Aki asked, his expression caught between surprise and amusement.

"Certainly!" Galaxy giggled, her eyes glinting mischievously.

Kakashi sighed as he made his way under the shade of a tree.

"Aw, I don't wanna control Galaxy," Leo pouted from the balcony, still playing his game with Atomu, pretending they were controlling the fight.

"I can't fight a girl!" Aki protested, a hint of chivalry in his tone.

"Aww, are you scared I'll humiliate you even more than the cute little Kakashi-kitty, you sexist mongrel?" Galaxy taunted in a baby voice, as if speaking to a pet.

Aki glimpsed at Kakashi, who sat boredly on the grass, head resting on his hand. Luna was shyly making her way towards him with a plate full of cookies, partly just wanting to pet him too.

"Mmm! Fine! But if I win... you gotta go on a date with me, all proper like! Romantic candles and all," Aki smirked.

Galaxy paused, her curiosity piqued by Aki's unexpected request.

"A date? Why, Aki, I didn't think you had the balls," Galaxy smirked, enticed.

"All that and more, honey," Aki's grin widened, his playful arrogance on full display.