Part 87 - Second

A couple of hours later...

Everyone woke up in a room filled with darkness, some kind of computer screen, a pack of cards, food and drink, and a pillow with an animated character on?

"Wh-what's going on?!" Yurio yelled in panic.

"Yuri..." Leo whimpered, tied up next to him.

"Why are we tied up?!" Luna asked, noticing her hands and feet were tied by a rope.

"Well, this isn't the first time today..." Kyou muttered.

"Brother, you said you wouldn't talk about that!" Haru complained.

"Yeeeaaahh, this does seem familiar," Galaxy muttered.

"I knew I wasn't the only one!" Aki agreed.

"Quit it!!" Echo yelled.

"Guys, what happened???" Atomu asked as he tried to burn the rope.

"We... passed out from the gas... right....?" Luna mumbled, head dizzy.

"Oh yeah. Someone was tryna kill us!" Atomu recalled.

"What the heck are we still alive for then?" Aki asked.

"Beats me, but it seems this is where the 'attempted killer' was watching us. Meaning, he must be here with us," Echo told them.

"Oh, come on! Don't say that!!!" Luna squealed.

"Hmhmhm. I see you're all finally awake," a feminine voice echoed around them as the figure placed two cards together from building a card tower on the desk??

"Ah!!! He's here!!!!" Atomu squeaked.

"That sounds like a she..." Leo mentioned.

"She?! Oh god, we really are doomed!!!" Atomu cried.

"Tst! I wouldn't be so quick to assume gender! I have you all completely at my mercy!! So I suggest you show me a little respect!" the voice grunted.

It was coming from behind a chair of black leather...

"Oh, Christ..." Kyou mumbled in a sigh

"I prefer to term Lucifer," the voice replied.

"A discount Aki?!" Atomu yelled.

"Oh, shoot! We're totally gonna die!" Aki squealed.

"Oh, darling, what a clever boy you are... hmhm!" the voice laughed as the chair swung round to find a 'girl' sitting in it.

She had black hair that was half-shaved and dyed at the ends to match her eyes' pinkish-red colour