Cole & Nova Smut?

I WAS THINKING ABOUT MAKING A SEPARATE

BOOK, JUST OF COVA SMUT. BUT LET'S JUST

STICK TO THESE LITTLE THINGS FOR NOW ;)

*WARNING INAPPROPRIATE CONTENT*

COVA SMUT — PT.1

Nova Dillon

WHEN NOVA AND COLE FINALLY GOT BACK TOGETHER AFTER THE SECOND BREAK UP.—

  The rain poured down onto the little town of Arlington Hills. The same people scattered throughout the diner, playing the little arcade games they had in the corner of the room, or sitting at the bar and enjoying a cup of coffee.

  I was waiting for Cole, almost falling asleep. But my cold, drenched hair was keeping me awake. "Miss, can I get you another cup of coffee?" a guy with a black beanie asked.

  "No thank you, I'm good."

  Just as I was actually about to fall asleep. Cole came scampering into the diner, more soaked than I was. "Babe, I'm so sorry," he looked petrified, "Someone pointed a gun at me?"

  "What?" I rose my eyebrow, sadly not taking it serious.

  "Exactly what I just said!" he fell into the chair next to me, breathing heavily, "It was so scary Nova, you don't even know."

  "Wait, you're serious?" I double took, wrapping my arms around him quickly, "Are you okay?"

  "Yeah..."

  "Come on, let's go back to your house," taking the chances of getting shot, I ran out of the building. Cole by my side. We dodged into the car my mom let me borrow, before racing back to his house.

"You don't seem very concerned for me," he points out as we exit the car and run inside.

"What are you talking about? If you were to die, do you think I'd be okay with that?" I grumbled, tossing my wet jacket onto the wood and scooting towards the stairs.

  "I'm just saying, someone who actually cared, would at least sound more concerned," and now, was one of our many/little fights.

  I mumbled profanities under my breath, folding my arms and stomping up the stairs. Of course I was being a little selfish, but I did not need him to point anything out. "I have school tomorrow, we should go to bed."

He caught me by surprised and shoved me against the wall, his warm breath against my face. "It's only 9:30," he grinned, lifting me off the ground and carrying me to the bedroom, "I haven't got to do anything to you for a while."

  I bit my lip eagerly,  as he threw me to the bed. He stood above me, like the gorgeous king he was. Undoing his belt with a little glimmer in his eyes. "Is Dylan home?"

  "Nope.... which is exactly why I'm taking the chance to get beneath that skirt of yours."

  He carefully ripped my clothes off, one by one. As I became more impatient each second. As soon as we were both undressed, I didn't hesitate to grab his head and pull him in close. Attacking him with wet kisses.

  He grabbed a condom out from his drawer, which had recently been bought; I watched him wrap it around his bulge, as I crossed my legs.

  He was very forceful as he spread my legs, and shoved it into me. "Oh fuck," I groaned, not quite used to the feeling yet.

  "I haven't fucked you in a while, and I'm sorry," he leaned over and gave me a simple kiss, "Love you."

My back arched, further than I ever thought it could.... it just felt so god damn good. With all of his might he pushed in and out, increasing the speed as time passed. Each time, we'd utter the wrathful word "fuck" but the feeling had to be the greatest.

I looked down, enjoying the wet sight. "Fuck Cole, you're so fucking good."

He took it out, giving me a grin before rubbing it against my clit in a teasing way. "You're so fucking gorgeous," he licked his lips, squeezing one of my breasts, "Wish I could do this forever."

Until suddenly he shoved it as far as he could, pumping over and over again. Minutes later he flipped me around, slapping my ass a little. "Ready for more?"

"Yes! Please!"

"I'm cumming!" I shouted, moaning in delight. He took it out, releasing the cum all over my ass, "Fuck." But that didn't stop him from rubbing it between my clit again, over and over again.

Will you do a little something for me?" he smirked.

"Anything."

He slapped my face with his dick, motioning for me to suck it, "Please baby," he ran his fingers through my hair, "I know you want to."

Without any more questions, I started to deep throat, as hard, and fast as I could. "Oh fuck, oh fuck!"

He pulled it out, before shooting all over my face. We ended with him lying down next to me, just as out of breath as I was. "I don't think sex would be better with anyone else."