24- Regrets.

Nova Dillon

"Wake up. It's morning, sunshine," I felt the cold breath of Dylan above me. I woke up with wide eyes, jumping when I saw Dylan's smiling face and squinted eyes. I was disgusted in both myself and him, "You're too cute."

Things weren't the way they where supposed to be- waking up next to the love of my life, he wasn't here. It was his evil twin brother in which I now hate. It had been my worst life decisions yet, and all I wanted to do was jump out of my window and forget about everything.

I awoke this morning, not understanding why I was naked in bed with Dylan Sprouse. The same dude I had the courage to call my best friend- which clearly wasn't the relationship we currently betrayed.

I didn't exactly remember every single detail from the night before, so you can only imagine what I did after staring up at Dylan for at least ten seconds. I started screaming as if he was a serial killer. You couldn't blame me. After all, he did almost kill a man.

"Bruh, settle down," He tried to calm me down, but I felt like my entire universe was ending.
Like I was drowning in a pit of fire, or whatever else you could think off.

"Settle down?" I mocked his sarcastic self, "Who the hell do you think I am? I don't cheat, ever!" I panicked, and jumped out of my bed and onto the wooden floor, "Cole's going to find out, and never forgive me. Or you."

"Babe-"

"Let me stop you right there asshole. I'm not another school girl you like to play around with. I am not your babe, I'm your brothers babe." I was losing my insanity, every second I looked at him. This wasn't how life should have been.

"Nova. Seriously. You're freaking me out," He laughed as if everything was a joke, and he stood from the bed; butt ass naked if I may mention.

"Oh my god, this can't be happening to me. Why do I put myself in these situations?" I covered my eyes in complete disgust, making him feel insecure of course, but that was the last thing I cared about.

"I'm putting clothes on right now, it's okay," He grabbed his clothes off the floor and started to get dressed. It was a matter of time before Cole showed up- the idea of him finding out about this, crushed my soul.

"You can't tell a living soul about this," I demanded.

"But I thought we had something special. I love you Nova."

"Shut the hell up. I'm with Cole, and you're going to have to deal with it because you're hair is getting on my nerves," I pouted, not fully understanding what had just came out of my mouth.

"Wait a second," He double took, raising his eyebrow as high as they could reach, "You're doing this because you don't like the way my hair looks?"

"It's growing, and its ugly. I just don't like it; so leave," It was official. I was losing the small mind of mine, acting like a complete crazy person.

"Well Nova, all I have to say is damn. You really know how to crush a guys hopes and dreams," He sighed, and picked up his little red backpack he had brought over the night before, "I guess I'll see you later."

"Go through the back door, I don't want Cole to see you. And no, I won't see you," I hissed, and opened my bedroom door for him in frustration.

"Okay, but last night was fun. Thank you."

"Oh my god.. don't mind me asking, but did you use a condom?" I brought up out of no where, thinking of the chances of me being knocked up.

"Settle down, I did!" He continued to laugh.