06- Unexplained.

Nova Dillon

I still didn't understand the chemistry between Cole and I. What he said last night really got to me. And as much as I didn't want to agree with him, I agreed. It had been three days since we first met. And I don't really care if that's a short amount of time, it is what it is.

Anyways, I couldn't spend all day in my bathroom having sex with Cole, as much as we both wanted to. My mom didn't work today, so that meant she'd be home all day. And it's kind of surprising she hadn't heard us, or checked up on me.

"Cole, I need to go to school," I whispered into his ear softly, and he continued to breathe heavily, "You might get away with skipping school, but I won't."

"Okay, I'll come with you," He took a deep breath, "Even though everyone including the teachers hate my guts."

"You don't have to come if you don't want to."

"I'd do anything for you," He smiled, and looked down at his hands, "Now come on, you don't want to be late."

"Cole?" I sighed, "Do you still think love is a foolish thing?

"Eh, not exactly. I was kind of mad after what happened to my last girlfriend. But that's another story," he explains.

"I see," I frowned, "I'll make sure you never think that way again, okay?"

"Well alright," he gives me one last kiss, "Let's make it our goal for this relationship to last longer than three days."

"Okay," I proceed to dress myself, and walk to school with Cole. We ended up climbing out of my window, because we knew we didn't have a chance slipping past my mom downstairs.

"I'll teach you how to climb off of the roof like a pro," Cole joked around, and skipped around in a childish manner.

"Funny. I'm terrified of heights. I don't know if this is the brightest idea," I cringed as I stared at the ground eagerly. Of course it wasn't as far as I made it sound, but it was still off of the ground.

"Novy, your house isn't that tall, you'll be fine," He chuckled, and reached for my hand with the cutest smile on his face, "Don't freak yourself out."

He jumped off of the roof, then guided me down carefully. I ended up jumping into his arms, followed with a loud shriek because I actually thought I was dying.

We then noticed my mom, standing outside her car- staring down at her phone, "Fuck," Cole groaned, and pushed me against the side of the house, "Well, so much for trying to hide from your mom."

"Oh god, what are we going to do?" I glanced the area, trying to find someway to sneak past her.

"We're going to have to jump that fence," He grabbed my arm and started running forcefully towards my back fence.

"Funny, did you forget I'm short! And that fence is tall!" I complained, looking up at the tall wooden fence, "This isn't the best idea."

"I'll help you up, don't worry," He suddenly climbed onto a not so sturdy red bucket, and jumped on top of the fence, "Don't worry, just grab my hand," I grabbed his hand and he pulled me up.

"See that wasn't so bad," He giggled once we finally landed on the ground, "You're so cute when you're scared."

  I rolled my eyes at him and playfully slapped his shoulder, "Well, I'm sorry for being such a wimp."