30- You Again?

Cole Sprouse

Dylan and I officially had received what we've wanted our entire lives. We where worldwide models, and everyone wanted to meet us. I was living in a very nice house with my brother, modeling for almost every modeling agency in New York. We where obviously considered the Sprouse Twins. And of course I was everyone's favorite twin.

Moving on.. Your probably wondering what happened between me and Maria. The dashing blonde who didn't care about anyone but herself. Two weeks after I left for New York, I sent Maria a little text telling her I wouldn't ever be back. And she simply said,

Okay, I didn't love you anyways.

I didn't take it personally. But it was a matter of time before she regretted breaking things off with me after realizing I was famous. Or better yet, a celebrity— which is pretty much the same thing so ignore my brain.

"How do I look?" Dylan showed up in front of me wearing a black tuxedo, and I could help but raise my eyebrows.

"Who's the special girl?" I questioned, "Because I'm guessing you have a date." He walked over to a random dresser and pulled out a bottle of colon, spraying himself in three different places.

"Girls don't like too much colon, I learned from experience," I sighed, and started surfing through Instagram.

"I didn't ask for your opinion. And I have a date with Danielle Campbell, isn't she a hottie," He licked his lips and fixed his tie in a mirror on the wall.

"Isn't she dating Louis?" I questioned. And he widened his eyes.

"Does he live here now? I don't even want to know, she's going on a date with me," He pointed out, "She'll love me."

"Whatever," I stood up and made my way out of the room. Smiling as I viewed my enormous new house. A late night swim sounded nice, all by myself.

She's alive.

I received a text from an unknown number. I didn't have any of my old contacts because I got a new phone, and iPhone 7 to be exact.

Who's this?

Nova.. if you even remember me.

I froze up for a second. Remembering all of those memories that where worth remembering. And I didn't know how I had forgetter them. I hadn't seen her for an entire year, it was strange.

Oh.. what are you talking about?

Evinor. Your ex girlfriend, she's my roommate

That's impossible. She died..

It was so much to take in. And it unsettled me seeing the little bubble that signified that she was replying.

Trust me. She isn't dead, she apparently staged a death only to hurt you and move to New York.

She lives in New York?

Yeah.. with me

Wait, you live in New York too?

Yeah..

Do you want to go get coffee tomorrow?

Why?

Just because. Old friends, catching up

I don't think that's a good idea. Things should stay the same.

Come on, it's not going to hurt anyone.