38- Big Day [ Last Chapter ]

A/N: Your welcome. After this chapter, there is a second and third book. But if you scroll to my last post on this book, there will be Cole and Nova smut ;) just for you guys.

**

Nova Dillon

I never planned on getting married at the age of twenty. I also never expected myself to wear a long white dress, with my hair perfectly curled, and my makeup done professionally. It hadn't happened yet, but I was officially getting married in two days. And every time I thought of it my heart would fall into my stomach.

"Whoa," I jumped after Cole wrapped his arms around my waist from behind, interrupting my deep thought, "Damn. I thought you understood how much I hate when people sneak up on me like that."

"Sorry. Maybe I just enjoy seeing your reaction," He smirked, and gently kissed my lips, "So.. I never got the chance to tell you how sorry I was for even considering leaving."

"Really? Because I thought you did," I licked my lips, and gave him a fake smile, "It doesn't matter, I was just acting selfish."

"Babe," He held me tighter and grabbed the hand that had the engagement ring on it, "In two glorious days you're going to be my wife. I couldn't ask for anything better than that."

"I'm so nervous. Is being nervous normal? I feel too young, I just-"

"Calm down. You're psyching yourself out," He giggled, and pressed his nose against mine, "Two more days of being boyfriend and girlfriend. Let's make it count."

Bathroom sex? Please.

He lifted me off of the ground and carried me to my bed, his legs in between mine the entire time. Luckily Evinor was off with some other dude, and wouldn't be back until midnight. And my mom was planning party. He kissed me intensely, our tongues colliding. Every second another piece of clothing would come off, and let me just say how hot he looked.

His length was sitting on top of my opening. Slowly moving back and forth, "I hope this is okay," He breathed against the top of my head. Our lips molded together, and at first— all I could think about was the first time we did this. Hot, passionate sex. It was anything but infatuation.

"Go harder, please?" I almost pleaded, watching him smirk and slightly bite his lips. And just like that, I let out an exhilarated moan. Which sent chills down both of our spines as he rammed himself into me— quicker than I ever could imagine, "Babe, it's so— good!"

We continued this for over an hour, until hearing an exhilarated door opening. Which led us to jumping off of the bed and quickly changing, acting like nothing at all had happened, "You make me so happy," Cole sighed, and gave a reassuring smirk.

"Nova?" What sounded like Evinor hollered from downstairs. Midnight was in four hours, and for some reason she was home early. I heard her footsteps coming up the stairs— dragging like a boulder. I still tried to get situated by sitting in front of my vanity and combing my soft hair.

"Oh hey Evinor," Cole waved as Evinor opened the door, her eyes full of tears and regret.

"Oh my god, what happened?" I ran towards her, trying to seem like a caring friend, "What did Devon do to you?"

"He hit me Nova! We went on our first date, and he fucking hit me!" She burst into tears, and pretty much collapsed on top of me, "Why the hell do I have such bad luck with guys? They always hurt me."