13- Dont Worry.

Nova Dillon

I watched as the necklace dangled in my face. I held it upwards, and I swayed it back and fourth. It kept getting later and later, morning quickly arising. I just couldn't fall asleep, there was so much going on in my mind.

The thing was. I'd never received anything from a guy before. Not jewelry anyways. As stupid as it may sound, it felt like a part of Cole Sprouse was here with me.

I toss it to the ground, watching the shimmer quickly die. Now I really needed to sleep, so I close my eyes and let the world take me in.

I woke up the next morning and immediately started to groan. I guess that's what I get for staying up all night and doing nothing.

I got ready for school for once. And by getting ready, I don't mean throwing on clothes, and pulling my hair into a pony tail. I actually got ready! Curled my hair, wore makeup, and put on a nice purple dress. I was debating whether or not I should wear the necklace. I stared at it, as it lied on my bedroom floor.

I chose to wear it.

I should've specified what it looked like. It was a heart shaped locket with the name Cole, written in a defined cursive. I wondered how he afford to buy it.

I stopped by Dylan's house this morning, and it's as if he was waiting for me. "Nova, good to see you," He faked a smile and instantly swung open the door, "I got you these-"

"Hi are okay?" I questioned, then walked past him into the house, "It definitely smells better in here than it did yesterday."

"Yeah," He laughed, "I just have some business to take care of. Also, I got you these flowers. Don't take it the wrong way."

"Um, thank you?" I rose my eyebrow and took the flowers out of his hands to smell them, "What business do you have to take care of?"

"Nothing," He put his hands on my shoulder, "Go to school, everything's going to be okay. If you'd like, you can come over after school."

Dylan looked a little different this morning, his hair almost looked darker. Everything just seemed a little too good to be true.

"Yeah, okay," I mumbled and started walking out of the house and down the street, "Call me later, okay?"

"I love you," I swear he mumbled. But I ignored him, thinking it was just my imagination. Like everything in this god damn world.

He watched me as I walked, sticking his hands in his pocket like Cole would. I didn't know what to think of that moment. It was just strange. I could almost swear that it was Cole Sprouse.

I got to school and instantly heard people yelling at each other. The one time I actually tried to look good, or have a good day. It's ruined by people drama.

Someone approached me and handed me a flyer. Prom tonight at 7 be sure to come! It read, and I licked my lips.

Prom. The one event I used to be interested in when my mom told me crazy stories about her past. It was always a dream of mine to go to prom, and have a hot boyfriend. I remembered Cole and I talking about it back when we went to the beach.

--
Beach Flashback

"They'll always have there rude remarks towards me. Defining me as a person when really they're just making a fool of themselves," he scoffs, "I don't take things too personally, because overall I know what kind of person I am."