23- Dylan.

Dylan Sprouse

Love is simply strange. You never know who you'll end up with or who you'll fall in love with. For me, I'm in love with Nova Dillon. My brothers girlfriend; which I know is incredibly wrong. But I have a feeling it's fate.

It all started the day after I met her, and she believed I was Cole. I made her lunch, and we had a picnic on the rooftop where she told me about herself. From that moment, I realized how extraordinary she was.

But enough about the love crap. Let's talk about my jail situation; I did the right thing by walking to the police station. I figured it would be better to tell the truth, than to hide from the police, because they wouldn't believe me if I seemed suspicious.

"Is it true, you tried to kill a man," A brunette police women questioned. Giving me an evil stare as if she really thought I was a criminal.

"Do I really have to share my story again?" I rolled my eyes, "One of the men I hired to work on my house tried to hurt me, and I only stabbed him due to self defense."

"I'll tell you what," The officer took a deep breath, "Since you still committed a crime you shall spend the night in jail- and will be let out in the morning."

I felt my stomach turn as I thought of the horrific Jail that consisted of gang members and terrible human beings. But it was my responsibility to pay for my actions.

"As long as Rusty gets to be in jail for a few days," I exclaimed, "It's fine."

And then I took responsibility for my actions. I spent the night in jail, after leaving my brother a truthful voicemail explaining my position and love for his girlfriend. Aren't I a great guy?

--

Nova Dillon

I spent the night at Cole's house last night. Not able to sleep or even close my eyes due to the suspension Dylan had left me. As much as I didn't want Dylan to go to jail, there wasn't much I could do. And spending the night in jail wasn't too severe.

"What's wrong? You haven't talked to me all morning," Cole asks, and I cuddled up on his couch wearing a weaved blanket and drinking black coffee.

"It's nothing."

"It's something, I can tell when you're upset; is it because of Dylan?" He sits next to me and places his hand on my shoulder.

I give him a distinct look, trying to point out how much I didn't want to talk about this. But it didn't matter, "Can we just not talking about it? I'd rather not."

"Nova Grace," He huffed, "I'm not going to stop bugging you unless you explain to me what that  mind of yours is thinking."

And just by that small comment, I blushed. I don't understand why, he's just so calm and sweet towards me, "If I tell you, you have to promise me to keep it between us."

"I promise," He finalizes, and I get ready to explain my uneasy part of the story.

"Yesterday, when I chased after Dylan as he barged outside," I took a deep breath, "He said he loved me, and was never going to stop loving m-"

"He didn't touch you or kiss you did he?" His eyes widened and I could already see how heartbroken he was.

"No. Nothing like that."