05- Issues.

Nova Dillon

I close my eyes, feeling the rain get colder and the sky turn darker. I needed to make a decision, whether or not I wanted to pursue being with Cole Sprouse. He had a good body, and a beautiful heart. But his issues where strapping him to a gurney as tight as could be, and I was sitting there witnessing it all.

"I have somewhere to be," Cole whispered, and stood from the ground quickly. He tried walking away, but I grabbed his arm.

"And where would that be?" I giggle.

He turned around anxiously, "A couple of my friends are expecting me, it's important."

"Are you fucking kidding me right now Cole?" I raise my voice, "You want to go smoke pot and do cocaine with you so called friends? We just went over this."

"I said I'd try, I never agreed to anything Nova," he looked flustered, ready to murder someone.

"Fine, go ahead. See how I'll feel about you afterwards though," I hugged my knees tightly, noticing him hovering over me.

"It's not that easy. And I don't want to be with someone who's constantly controlling what I'm doing ever second of everyday," he grimaces, "I've been thinking about this a lot Nov. And I can't stay here with you all day."

"I don't fucking care if you leave, we've only known each other for two days. It's not like we had a real connection," how, aren't I harsh.

"Goodbye Nova," and just like that, he raced off into the darkness of the evening. No where in sight. And just like that, my hopes had been given up.

"I'm so fucking stupid," I say to myself, on the verge of crying, "I should've known he'd do this to me."

But it didn't matter. He felt how he felt, and so it be.

**

I left the forest, and crossed the field Cole and I lied on just a few moments ago before he decided to leave. I was now positive I didn't want to be with him, he was an asshole who didn't deserve me—as selfish as it sounds.

I went home that afternoon, not wanting to go to school as usual. My mom was home, but I told her I was sick from the rain. And somehow she understood. I spent most of my day eating and watching TV with my also sick brother Calen.

"Mom told me about him Nova," he looks over at me, "Do you like him?"

"What are you talking about Calen?" I raise my eyebrow, understanding what he was saying.

"Mom says you've been seeing a boy. What is his name?"

"It doesn't matter Calen. That boy is long gone now," I sighed, and looked over at the TV, "long gone."

**

Later that night I heard a knock at my window, causing me to wake up and get a little scared. I was only wearing a long T-Shirt and socks, but I could see him. I opened my window, and seen Cole crouched down on my roof, moving his hair out of his face.

"Cole what are you doing here? It's late," I glanced over at my clock that hung from the wall, "You shouldn't be here."

"Shh," He whispered and pushed me forward, and inside my room. He started kissing me, as he carried me to my bed. He then dragged his hands up and down leg, "Baby. You probably hate me right now. And I couldn't be more sorry."

"You shouldn't be here. You really made me upset," I pouted, but didn't push him away.

"Listen to me carefully Nova. When you first saw me, you had that feeling in your stomach didn't you? And I had the same feeling. It wasn't ironic that we bumped into each other in the hallway, or that you moved in across the street from me. It was a way of telling us that we're meant for each other," He kissed my neck gently, "I know you know that. That's why you're so sad, after knowing me for two days and me storming off like an idiot. I didn't go. I could just picture you crying and it broke my heart. So look at me, and please kiss me back."

I looked up at him. Exposing my puffy red eyes, that where caused from crying most of the day. I didn't respond, I just kissed him. And I watched him smile.

"I told you," He crawled his hand up my stomach, "We're meant to be together. And I promise I won't break your heart, just be my girlfriend."

Our clothes came off one by one. And his body felt so warm and comforting against mine. This is how he took my virginity away from me.

Fuck..

"Tell me. Is this okay with you?" He said between our morbid kissing, "I know I said earlier we couldn't even kiss, but what's the point?"

"Look at me," I took a deep breath, "I don't think I'll ever be ready for this moment. So let's just fucking do it. If you leave me tomorrow, let it be."

"But I won't leave you."

--

The next morning we both awoke, jumping as we heard my mom yelling down the hallway towards my room. Of course I forgot to set an alarm again, and I didn't know it was Friday.

Cole was fully naked next to me, and we both looked at each other- terrified, "Cole. I need you to jump in the closet! My moms coming!" I whispered loudly.

He dodged towards the closet and closed the door behind him. My mom entered the room casually, and that's when I realized Cole's clothes were on the floor. Dammit, aren't I bad at covering things up.

"Hey Novy, why aren't you awake getting ready for school?" She asked, and oddly searched my room as if she could smell my suspension.

She knew something was up. But I had to seem laid back, like nothing had happened, "Sorry, I forgot to set my alarm," I yawned, "Will you please leave me alone so I can get ready?"

She cocked her head and gives me a weird look, "Okay sweetie, I was just checking up on you. Do you want me to take you to school today?"

"Nope, I'm fine walking," I exclaimed, "So have fun. Goodbye."

She finally left my room. Shutting the door behind her, and that's when Cole jumped out of the closet and grabbed his clothes all at once.

"I'm sorry about that," I chuckled, "Damn, you look hotter during the day; God, did I really just say that out loud?"

"You think so?" He blushed, and crawled in bed next to me with a big smile on his face as he kissed me, "Just to inform you, I'm not a fuck boy. I saw a chance, and I took it."

"Come on, let's change in here," I smirked and grabbed his arm as I pushed him into the bathroom, "So about yesterday. Where did you go? Because if you went to do drugs, you're leaving this instant."

"Do you not remember what I told you last night? I didn't go anywhere, because I felt too ashamed," He looked down at his hands. Before I could respond, he pushed me against the wall and gently pecked my lips, "We're young, let's just be teenagers."

"Okay?" I rose my eyebrow as he kept kissing my neck.