08- Fair.

Nova Dillon

I attended school all day. Sitting by myself at lunch, although Diana and her friends begged me to accompany them. I just didn't feel like being around people who dissed Cole, it was annoying. And of course Cole never showed up to school, so it was like he didn't even go here.

"So, are you dating anyone?" Louis randomly approached me as I ate, and I wasn't at all interested.

I looked up at him with a bold look, and calmly replied, "Yes. So back away pretty boy."

"Who is it?" His look was intimidating, and I knew what he was going to say once I told him. That jackass? No babe, that's never going to work out.

"Cole. Cole Sprouse," I finally said with a faint smile, my heart tearing as I waited for his not so amazing answer. But it's not like I actually cared.

He gave me a funny look of course, and started laughing as if I was joking or something, "No way, Cole doesn't date anyone. He hates girls. He told me himself."

"He doesn't hate me," I folded my arms, "We love each other. So go away if you have anything else negative you'd like to say."

"If Cole loves you so much. Why isn't he here now? Eating lunch with. Instead you're sitting alone, and I happen to be the only one talking to you," He batted his eyelids, and it made me chuckle.

"Come on Louis. Why don't you just say it? You're madly in love with Harry, but he isn't gay," I sarcastically beamed, "Oh god, I just exposed your deepest, darkest secret."

"Oh my fucking god! I'm not gay! Harry is my best friend, and if you haven't noticed I'm really into girls," He hissed, tempted to slap me.

"Sure. Whatever you say buddy ol' pal," I playfully punched his shoulder, "Anyways. What I'm trying to say is you should respect people. I wasn't being respectful when I made up something up about you that wasn't true."

"God, I don't know how you aren't a motivational speaker yet," He stared me in the eye, "It's cute."

"I actually want to be an artist," I admitted. Pulling out the drawing I made of Cole the other day, "Is it good? Wait no, I think it's amazing because he's so hot."

He rolled his eyes, "Its good. But can you please stop trying to make me jealous. You're hot. I'm hot, and British. How the hell are you not attracted to me?"

"Maybe because I love someone else. And I always will, so back off Louis," I finalized with a smirk.

He examined my honesty for a moment, trying to put puzzle pieces together or something like that, "Before you send me a way. I have something to ask you."

"I'm listening."

"Well, you can say no if you want. But there's a county fair going on in town tonight. And I was wondering if you'd want to come with me. As a friend," He forced a smile.

"Why me?" I rose my eyebrow, "What about that Maria chick you hang out with. Why don't you go with her."

"She's one of my best friends. And she is going. I just wanted you to come along," He exclaimed, "So please?"

"I'm only saying yes because I feel like we'd be great friends," I smiled, "So pick me up at eight. Because my mom isn't going to let me take her car."

"Perfect," He winked, and handed me a piece of paper with his phone number written on it, "I'll text you, or you can text me."

"Wait, am I seriously agreeing to go with you?" I asked him and myself, because it felt like the words where randomly flooding out of my mouth.