27- Hello.

Cole Sprouse

"Just be yourself. You've waited for this moment your entire life," This was what it was like talking to myself— alone in the bathroom mirror. Clearly irritated with everyone and everything around me, wishing it would all just disappear. But of course, that would never happen.

Being popular was more difficult than I ever expected. It's as if everyone wanted something from me, or I guess expected something from me every moment of every day. I'm also apart of the football team now which is unbelievable.

Don't ask how I can stand Maria; who only wanted to be with me for my looks, and if I was wearing this shitty red letterman's jacket. I'm only doing this for one reason. To make Nova jealous, that's all.

"So why did you call us in here?" My devil brother and I sat next to each other in the principals office. I still hated him, but I've made my boundaries.

"This really high tech business has contacted us from New York. As in vogue. Somehow they found out about you two oddly hot twins and wanted to do a photoshoot with you guys for their upcoming magazine. You'll also get paid." She explained. Looking at us like we where celebrities.

"Wait, us? We literally live in this shitty town in Chicago. How did vogue find out about us?" I rose my eyebrow, and looked over at Dylan who looked like he hadn't showered in days with his grown out blonde hair.

"Let's just say I have my ways," Dylan mouth formed a smirk, "Did you forget that I'm rich Cole? I may be a teen, but I lived in New York with our Aunt."

"This is amazing! But are they coming to us?" I asked, getting goosebumps just thinking about it.

"Yes! So you two boys better take good care of yourself! We want celebrity boys at our school," She cheered then made us leave her office, "Thank you boys!"

It's weird how I can go from being the school druggie who never shows up to school to the most popular guy in school. It was weird, and Dylan was latching onto my shoulder like a sidekick.

I left the office, making sure I was at least five feet away from Dylan as he trembled behind me. The hallways where empty since the bell had already rang, so I decided to go to my locker to get a few things out.

"You have to get over him! Look at me Nova, I love you," I stopped once I heard a voice and sobbing coming from around the corner. I took a second just to listen, "He doesn't love you anymore."

Nova cried hard in his shoulder, "I know he doesn't. You don't need to rub it in my face."

"Baby, I'm just trying to help you," Louis wrapped his arms around her, "Tell me one thing. Am I better than him?"

She hesitated. And for some reason I was crossing my fingers and holding my breath just hoping she'd say I was better than him. But why did I care?

She nodded slowly, closing her eyes afterwards and letting the cold tears fall down her silky cheeks, "I love you Louis," She squeezed him tightly, "This was my fault. But maybe me and you are meant to be."

What she did made me furious. But she was probably right, me and her. Just weren't going to work out.

I walked away. Watching them peak their sorry heads around the corner to realize I was listening to their conversation. All they did was watch me quietly with open mouths.