21- Bad Dreams.

Cole Sprouse

It has been a long night at the hospital. And Nova's mom gave us permission to go back to her house and sleep. I over heard their conversation, and apparently she also got permission to sleep with me which I thought was rather hilarious.

"Ready to go home?" I jumped once I felt Nova jump on top of me from behind. She was hovering over me like an angel, her dark brown hair dangling in my face and I could smell her vanilla bean perfume she'd always wear.

"Yeah, do you have a car?" I giggled, and looked up at her in admiration. She pulled out a set of keys from behind her back and showed me them. And from that I assumed her mom had let her borrow her car.

"Come on let's go," She grabs my hand and starts racing down the hallway towards the elevator. I didn't quite get why she was so happy when her flesh and blood was lying on his death bed. But she's probably just happy to see me.

Once we get back to her house it was decently late- which didn't phase us at all. We quickly rushed to her room in laughter, and it made me remember the night I snuck into her room.

She starts unbuttoning my shirt, and our smiles didn't fade once, "You don't know how much I missed you," She kisses me softly, "Thanks for keeping your promise."

**

I awoke the next morning at an unusual hour. The setting was different and I had no idea where I was- but it wasn't Nova's house. Was it all a dream? Had I not really confronted Nova?

I walked over to a mirror, sitting in the corner of the room. I was a little heavier then I last remembered, and I looked sick and just flat out disgusting! I even had stubble all over my chin, and my hair was kind of long.

Trying to figure out where I was, I left the room. Examining the large, dark, empty house. I went downstairs, and entered what looked like a living room.

"Good morning," A voice says, and I see a small skinny girl cuddled up in the corner of the room, wearing a pink robe and drinking coffee. She looked almost anorexic and pale. I didn't know who she was, but I felt bad for her.

"Where the hell is my breakfast?" I yelled, and the girl stiffened. I wasn't controlling my actions though. It's like I was watching an unsettling movie about myself.

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't kno-"

"Why don't you get off of your lazy ass and make me something to eat," I spat, and I noticed how deep my voice was, "Bitch," I muttered.

Terrified, the girl in her mid 40's stood up and slithered past me in fear, "I'm sorry, what do you want?"

"What do you think I want? Not you obviously!" I yelled harshly. I couldn't believe what I was saying to this poor girl. I was disgusted in myself, and I'm sure she was even more disgusted in me.

"Nova!" I hear a loud voice coming from upstairs. A kid around the age of fourteen enters the kitchen, looking like me when I was around that age.

"Grayson, I told you not to call me that! I'm your mom!" The girl says quietly with a frown, and the boy rolls his eyes.

It was her, and I felt sick to my stomach knowing that was Nova. And we had a.. child? We ended up getting married? I was an abusive husband, and this is what she turned out to be. All because of my actions.

I grabbed the boys ear forcefully, "You little son of a bitch, what is this?" I pull out a porno magazine, that I somehow had behind my back, "And these!"

I was disgusted to have pulled out a pack of half empty cigarettes. If these where my sons? I don't even know what to say, "Are these yours?"

I watch him gulp, "Yeah, why do you care though? You are so fucking mean! And you and mom smoke!"

What I did next scared the living shit out of me. I slapped him across the face and threw the cigarettes at the wall, "Did you know about this Nova!" I turned around and pinned her against the wall.

"He learned from you Cole!" She cried, "Look what you've done to our family."

"Shut the fuck up!" I push her harder against the wall, "You're just a terrible mom!"

"Leave! Go back to your dumbass girlfriend from work, and see where that ends up!" She starts full out crying, and I've never seen someone so sad in my life.

"Maybe I will! Because I sure as hell don't love you!" I grabbed my cigarettes and left the apartment, ashamed of myself.

I drove myself to work, that I had no clue of. It was a small building, and I noticed how many people where outside smoking, "Good morning Cole," Someone says, and I wave.

I walk into the building that smelt of drugs, and walked into a small room I assumed was my office. I started writing things down until suddenly a girl enters the room.

She was hot. Blonde hair and a firm body. She walks up to me and wraps her arms around my neck, "Good morning baby. I missed you."

For some reason I pushed her against my desk forcefully, and pulled up her short skirt revealing her white thong. Oddly, I pulled out my dick and started fucking her. At work! In my office! What the hell is wrong with me!

We both moaned loudly, and I didn't get how we where getting away with this.

Once we where done, she pulled out a notebook, "Done. Quickie of the day," She kisses me again, and I touch her boobs.

It broke my heart that I was cheating on Nova. Nova Dillon, my Nova! In all reality, I would never do such a terrible thing- at least not present me.

**

Nova Dillon

I awoke hearing loud panting noises, and Cole was standing beside me; breathing heavily, "Babe are you okay? What's wrong?" I stood up and wrapped my arms around him, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm sorry, it was just a dream," He walked away from me, and didn't give me a hug back. He walked into the bathroom and stared at himself in the mirror.

"Oh my god, what did you have a dream about?" I raised my eyebrows because I was worried sick about him.

"N-Nothing," He says hesitantly.

"Baby, tell me what your dream was about," I almost demand as I play the the hairs on his neck, "You can tell me anything."

"No, if I tell you- you'll hate me!" He gulps, and continues to look at himself in the mirror.

"It's just a dream," I roll my eyes, and glance at that time which was 4:2o A.M, "It's not real so tell me."

"Well.." He begins, "It was about us in the future. We had a son named Grayson, and we where married."

"And.." I stare at him intently, forcing him to continue. But it made me upset that he was worried about marrying me.

"Well. Things weren't good at all! I was abusive and we where both addicted to cigarettes. I was so mean to you and Greyson, and he ended up having a cigarette addiction at age fourteen," He exclaimed, and I was shocked to hear his dream, "Worst of all.." His voice cracks, "I was cheating on you."

I've never heard him cry before, and he was actually crying! Over a stupid dream that's wasn't at all accurate, "It's okay!" I try to processes the dream, "It's not true, it's fine."

"But what if that's a sign? I could ruin your life!"

"Don't say that," I demand, "We had this conversation long ago, and I'm done with it. Let's go to bed."

I leave the bathroom, furious. I wanted to stay there and comfort him, but I could listen to his "What if's" any longer.