07- Trouble.

Nova Dillon

The sun was setting, as we continued to lie calmly on the beach. Looking up at sky and pointing out each cloud. All day, the only people besides us who had shown theirselves where a little girl and her pregnant mom. They left thirty minutes after arriving.

The day had gone by fast, and I was almost certain my mom was worried sick about me by now. I'm guessing she assumed I was with Cole, and was probably really disappointed in me. But all I wanted to be was young and free. Even she tries to be that way sometimes; only her children and job prevent her from doing so.

"That one looks like a donkey," Cole interrupts my thoughts and points at one of the clouds. I raised my eyebrow because he was obviously hallucinating.

"No it doesn't!"

"Yes it does, if you think about it; There's the head, the four legs. It looks like one," He exclaimed, "Donkeys are cool, so just go with it."

"Why not a horse?" I teased, "You choose a donkey, instead of a horse."

"Damn, why you gotta be so mean," He jokes around, "Let's change the donkey subject, and let me kiss you."

He began kissing me, his hair dangling in my face. To be completely honest, kissing was all we had done all day. And I was starting to get tired of it.

"Let's do something crazy!" He stopped kissing me and gave me an evil grin, "Unless you're one of those girls who gets paranoid over everything."

"Why would you even thing that? What do you want to do?" I asked, and started thinking of all of the things we could do right now- they weren't very good ideas.

"Skinny dipping is always fun," His words swayed, and I felt my heart beating fast. He was funny if he thought I was actually going to do something that crazy and stupid. Besides.. swimming isn't my forte.

I looked at him in disbelief, and shook my head. I was really insecure, and didn't feel like swimming naked in the cold water. What if a fish runs up my ass? And my mom always used to tell me that my boobs where lopsided, what an asshole she was.

"Come on, it'll be fun," He grabbed my hand and helped me off of the sand, "I know this is a lot. But life is all about taking risks, and this is the crazy risk we should take together."

"Cole," I whined, "Out of all things we could be doing right now, you want to skinny dip?"

"Nova Grace Dillon," He laughed, as if saying my name was very fun to say, "Stop being so difficult. Or I'll pinch your cheeks like I used to."

"Please don't make me do this," I cringed, "I don't feel comfortable being naked outside."

"For me?" He made that look he'd always give me that was literally the most adorable look on this planet. And that's when I realized how naive I actually was.

"God, fuck you," I pulled him in close and wrapped my arms around his neck, "Stop being so convincing. It's driving me insane."

"So is that a yes?" His eyes lit up, and he tucked my hair behind my ears, "It's good for you to expose your body to natural air."

"Have you done it before?" I asked and raised my eyebrow. He licked his lips and started fidgeting with my fingers.

"Yeah, with my friends. It wasn't anything serious- we where drunk, and- wait, that's back when Harry and Louis where actually my dweeb friends. I can't believe it."

"Fine, I'll do it," I groaned, "Only because I want to out do your dweeb friends."

He smirked and grabbed my hands. Pulling me forward. He started to take off my shirt, pants, and you know what comes next.