25- Date.

Nova Dillon

The ride to wherever in the universe Cole was taking me was incredibly awkward. I felt sick to my stomach, knowing I hadn't took a shower since Dylan was last at my house. And the fact that I did the worst deed known to man kind is just; I don't even know how to put it in words.

"You're acting really funny, is everything?" He turned down the music in the car, and eyed me precisely. This is what I'd like to call the second part of cheating. The many, many questions.

"Yeah, I'm just really tired," I faked a yawn and leaned my head against the car window. Not interested in anything else he had to ask.

"Did you stay up late or something?"

"I felt bad for storming out of your house last night. I was just- confused," I exclaimed.

"As you should be. That was really rude of me, I know Dylan would never do anything like that to hurt me; although he has in the past."

Well, now I feel even worse.

"Right.." I said slowly, "He'd never do such a terrible thing."

"So, enough about last night. Let's focus on right now, our date is going to be outstanding," His cheeks became red and cheery.

"Are you really trying that hard to impress me?" I blushed, and clasped my hands together.

"Maybe I am," He forced a smile, "I just feel like I'm loosing your interest. Think of that Louis guy, he's so much funner than me. And I know you know it."

"No he isn't, I love listening to your stories, and you aren't loosing my interest," I rolled my eyes, "You are my boyfriend. And I will forever have you as my boyfriend. So stop worrying."

He looked down at the wheel, then back at the road, "I quit smoking for you; thinking it would make me a better person. But nothing's changing."

"Holly shit Cole, stop with the mood swings. You go from being the happiest person on the planet to a depressed dweeb," I rolled my eyes, but instantly regretted my choice of words.

He stopped the car, and gave me a shocked/angry look, "Is that seriously what you think of me? A depressed dweeb?" He glared at me, "Maybe I am a dweeb, but I have the courage to tell you how I'm feeling when you don't have to the courage to tell if you like my brother or not."

"What the heck Cole!" I shoved his shoulder, "I already told you, nothing is going on between me and your brother. Just because he likes me doesn't mean I like him."

"Look me in the eye," He forced my head his direction, "You always obsess over me, and tell me how much you love me. But is it really because of who I am? Or the way I look?"

How was I supposed to respond to such a question? I loved everything about him, and I knew he didn't realize that.

"I don't want our relationships to be one that only lasts throughout high school," He exclaimed, "I want to be with you for the rest of my life. And even get married."

"Really?" My lips quivered and formed a somewhat smirk.

"Of course! I'd jump of a bridge and break my leg if it meant marrying you!" He leaned in closer, "I just pray to god you feel the same way."

"Cole, I do feel the same way; I don't understand why you're so worried!" I growled, and buried my head into my hands, "I swear to god we have this conversation every few days- knock it off."

"You're right. Here we are; the fanciest restaurant in town," He stopped the car, and looked at me calmly, "I've been saving up for a long time."

I couldn't say anything. I just sat with my lips in an "o" about ready to bawl my eyes out and smuggle him with kisses, "Wha; how?"