31- Time.

Cole Sprouse

"Let me prove to you, that I love you more than anything in this god forsaken world," I moved my way down her hips, and finally got a good grip around her waist to pull her in closer, "Me and you. This isn't the end of us. And I know you know that."

"Cole," She whispered against my neck, and I gulped knowing the chance of her saying something I didn't want to hear was high, "Why are doing this to me?"

"You know why I'm doing this. So I don't know why you're asking," I forced her to look into my eyes, "This might be a lot to handle at the moment, knowing we haven't seen each other in a year. But I think it's destiny."

I watched her bite her lips in frustration, and she took out her phone from her pocket, "I really need to get going. I have to practice for our test in dance," She completely changed the subject, and it irritated me.

"Can I come over to your dorm later? Please say yes," I held my breath in anticipation, waiting for her to respond back to me. But she just froze, not able to find the right words to say.

"But what about Evinor. She's my roommate," She finally spoke.

"Can't you find her something to do? I have to spend time with you," I exclaimed, and intwined my fingers with hers, "Please don't be this way."

"Cole.. do you remember that I cheated on you with your own brother?" she gawked.

"That's in the past."

  "I need to think. And if you come over later I'll have to find Evinor something to do," She sighed.

"Great," I leaned in for a kiss but she pulled away. It made the situation more awkward than it should've been.

"I'm going to be the way you where a year ago. No kissing until things are final," She gulped, and randomly started nodding her head, "This is my dream. Being here in New York, and being given the opportunity to perform. It's amazing."

"Do I fit somewhere in that wild dream of yours?" I dared to say, and she just parted her lips. I could already tell what her answer was going to be.

"I'm still thinking about it," She assured, "I'm sure you'll be in my dream sooner or later. Because I remember you being the only thing I dreamed about."

I smiled and wrapped my arms around her. Hugging her tightly and never wanting to let go of that beautiful girl who smelt of cinnamon and sugar, "I'll see you tonight."

"Okay," She smiled back at me, and I felt my heart become warm as I watched her walk back down the side walk towards the college.

I had fallen in love with her all over again.

**

Nova Dillon

"You can't be serious Nova, I warned you about him," Evinor sat in frustration as I shared with her the story of seeing Cole for the first time in a year. It was a moment I'd definitely remember, it just didn't go how I expected.

"Don't argue with me, can you please just find something to do when he comes over tonight? If he sees you, I just know he'll go ballistic," I groaned, and let my head fall into my hands in frustration.

"What, are you afraid he's going to fall in love with me all over again as well?" She smirked, "Trust me. He probably senses how evil and selfish I actually am. I wouldn't be worried."

"Please Evinor, for me?" I didn't know what I was trying to accomplish, because it was clear Evinor didn't like me all that well, "Find a hot date or some shit."