32- Difference.

Cole Sprouse

I stayed at Nova's dorm last night, after she found out Evinor wasn't going to be coming back for a couple of days. Apparently, she had some family emergency, which I'm kind of thankful for. Anyways, I woke up this morning never expecting to feel awkward sleeping next to Nova.

My arm was around her neck as she slept calming beside me. It just didn't feel the same. I didn't feel like we belonged together anymore. "Morning," I heard her mumble as she stretched her legs and looked over at me.

"Morning," I let go of her neck and got out of bed; walking over to the bathroom which was open. "Sorry, I'm just going to the bathroom."

From the corner of my eye I watched her get out of bed, wearing a white tank top and really short green shorts. She looked so cute with her messed up hair and adorable smile. "You're coming to class with me today," She assured.

And I couldn't help but form a smile as I washed my hands in the sink. Looking down at the yellow rag I had used the night before to wash away her tears.

Why did it feel like this was the end of things? I just had that depressed feeling my stomach like everything was about to change. I was startled when she walked into the bathroom, wrapping her arms around me.

"Are you okay?" She slowly walks into the bathroom, and looked at us both in the mirror. There was that exact same feeling I got before I left her the first time— she was too good for me. She deserved better. Which she did.

"Yeah, I'm just pointing out how quickly we jump into things. Think about it. Remember when we met each other? Two days later we became girlfriend and boyfriend. And look at us now. We haven't seen each other for a year and we immediately start saying the "L" word," I spoke the truth, and she just sighed and looked down at her painted toes.

"Oh Cole, I never said I loved you. Yet.. only you have," She chuckled, "Let's just see how it goes. Easy as that.."

I kissed her forehead slowly. Wanting to remember what we had for the rest of our lives, "Okay. But please try harder.."

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?"

"No, I'm not trying to be ru—"

"You're right. I'm nineteen, and you'd think I'd understand how to control a relationship," She giggled, and started changing her clothes for school. And that's how the changed the subject.

"We might be crazy teens still. But it's all going to work out." I wanted badly to kiss her, but as she closed her eyes and got on her tipee-toes, I placed my finger in front of her lips and said, "Maybe we should wait on the kissing."

"Uh, I wasn't going to kiss you. There is something on your nose," She shrugged, "I already informed you.. about the kissing situation."

"Oh god," I sigh, "I remember sitting on the roof at my party, telling you we could still be friends— but after, I told you I wanted to kiss you. God.. I don't miss being a teenager."

"Neither do I; Okay, let's go to class," She changed the subject, then started to run a rush through her hair and slap on a couple of makeup products. Once she was done with that, we left her dorm. Walking down the long stare well that led to the college building.

The college was extremely nice. A huge waterfall stood in front of one of the entrances, allowing people to throw coins inside and sit in the stone benches around it. We entered the building, and I felt my facial expression quickly change seeing how many hallways, and rooms there where. I just didn't understand how a single human being could process all of these class rooms.