47 | One Last Date

I've been setup by my dear sister on a date with Karma. Just what I needed... I sighed as I was sitting in the train with Karma to our destination. "Where are we even going?"

Karma put his fingers to his lips and smirked. "It's a secret. You just can't wait to find out, can you? You wanted to go on a date with me so badly?"

"What?! That's not what I meant!" I protested.

"Just joking," he stuck his tongue out and laughed. I shrunk back and bit my lip. I was too flustered to even think straight.

Goddammit, why is my guard so low today?! I just want to hide in a hole or kill him to make my life easier now...

"You okay there?" Karma asked as his cold fingers touched my chin and turned my head to face him. The cold touch was enough to make me shiver and back away. I moved 2 seats away from the male. But this then led to him moving closer to. I moved to the end of the seat, and he followed. I was then stuck in the middle of a wall and Karma. He was really really too close to me... Does he know what personal space is!?

I got up and sighed, "I'm perfectly fine. I don't get why the two of you are fussing so much for..."

"Well you sure did not look fine. I'm sure you will never me why, but it does not matter now... All that matters is that your sister entrusted you to me and you are going to have fun." He smirked and got up. "It's our stop."

"We are now at  Akihabara... Akihabara..." The speaker sounded as the doors opened.

Akihabara?! I've heard of the place tons of times before. Well, I do like anime... and recently I have been watching boku no hero academia. And loving it. I tried to get Hari-chan to watch with me, but she just doesn't see the greatness of it.

"Chihari told me you've been watching anime a lot recently, even more than the last time she's seen you so I've decided to take you here," Karma commented. "Like it? If you rather be somewhere else, I'm down with it."

"I'm all right with here," I said, trying my best to hide my excitement. I've been a closet Otaku for a long time and been wanting to go to Akihabara for while for my own leisure means, not for jobs.

"Cool, lets go," Karma laughed and grabbed my hand again, dragging me out. There was no need to though, I soon quicken my pace that surpassed his. I guess I couldn't hold my excitement for too long.

"Looks like someone is excited~" Karma teased and smirked. I felt the heat rush up to my cheeks and I walked even quicker through the crowd of people in the train station and tapped out to see the wonderful sight of Akihabara.

This is what I've been wanting to do for a long while. Forgetting about everything and indulging in what I like, like a normal middle school girl. What I always wished for.

Since Hari-chan was discharged I had the money I got from jobs to spend. Which was more than enough for a normal middle school girl, but it definitely felt weird to use such filthy money to buy what I want. I should get another job after my parents are dead even if it doesn't pay as much.

From the corner of my eye, I spotted a shop called Animate and a ton of people rushing in and out the store. I quickly rushed over and saw the mass of merchandise I've always wanted.