3 | His Red Hair

"Hey, Nagisa-kun. It's been a while," the mysterious red head said.

Nagisa looked at him in shock and replied, "Karma-kun... You're back!"

Then, 'Karma' smiled innocently and walked down.

"Huh? So that's the infamous Korosensei? Whoa, he really does look like an octopus," Karma said as he walked towards Korosensei.

"Karma Akabane... is it? I'd heard your suspension was up today. But you shouldn't be tardy on your first day back," Korosensei said and his face turned purple with a cross.

Karma simply laughed innocently and replied, "It's hard to get back into the swing of things. Feel free to call me by my first name. Nice to meet you, Teach!" Then, he stretched out his hand and shake one of Korosensei's tentacles.

"Likewise. Let's make this a fun year," Korosensei said and went and shake Karma's hand, but his tentacle burst. Karma immediately threw his drink into the air and took out a knife, attempting to kill Korosensei with it.

Korosensei immediately ran back.

"Wow. You really are fast and those knives really do work. I sliced one up really fine and stuck the pieces on. But to be caught by such a simple move and to jump back all that way... What are you, a scaredy-cat?," Karma said and walked towards Korosensei. "I heard they call you "Korosensei" because you're unkillable. But what's this? Are you a pushover after all?"

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

E-1

Karma Akabane

Suspended for hurting a teacher. Karma is fairly tall for a middle school student. He has pale skin, short red hair, and pale sharp eyes that appear as either mercury or gold in color. Karma is well-known throughout the school for his violent behavior and troublesome attitude. When he was in the main building, due to the betrayal of his most-trusted homeroom teacher, he began to hate all people who called themselves 'teachers' and as a result has almost zero respect for any adults. He is shown to be be skilled in fighting, tricky, and manipulative, and takes great pleasure in harming others.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

He might just be able to kill Koro-sensei... And I wanted to be the first one to hurt Korosensei... I better make my move soon...

But wow... His hair is really red.

+++

"Eh? You are my seat buddy?" Karma asked me.

"Yeah, nice to meet you. I am Muramoto Chiharu," I said.

"Oh so Haru-chan. How did you find my attempt earlier?" he asked.

"It was good... You are the first one to hurt him," I replied.

"Eh? Is that so? Oh, I heard that you are the only person who has never attempted to kill him in this class," he said.

"Yeah... I am just not interested," I lied.

"Are you sure? You are probably just scared," Karma laughed.

"I-I am not scared..." I said in a nervous tone.

Of course I am not, but this guy... Something about him annoys me...

Is it his unusual red hair?

+++

Time to start Operation: Gather Information on Nagisa. Yeah, I have got to admit I have gained a little interest in him and it just so happens we both take the train home. I wanted to walk to him, but I saw two boys from the main campus walking behind him.