33 | Results

"Well, I'll go ahead and announce the results," Koro-sensei said. "Starting with English... Class E's top scorer... and 1st in your grade was! Nakamura Rio! A perfect score. You weren't always all that motivated, through so I was worried."

"It's all because of that 10 billion yen reward so don't forget this means 1 tentacle, mkay?" Nakamura said.

I got back my paper and realized I got 2nd in class and in school.

English - 99 (2nd)

"Well, then. Seeing as you took the top spot in one subject, you can destroy one tentacle. "In addition, since you also have the 5 subject showdown with Class A. We'll see if you can congratulate yourselves after all the results have been handed out. Moving on to Japanese Lit... Class E's top scorer was... Kanzaki Yukiko, however, the one who took first place in your grade was Class A's Asano Gakushuu!"

I gritted my teeth in slight frustration to learn that the strawberry blonde boy beat me by 5 points when I got back my paper.

Japanese Lit - 95 (3rd)

"Continuing on. Next is Social Studies! Class E's top scorer was Isogai Yuuma with 97 points! And the top in your grade was... Congratulations! You bested Asano-kun and took the top spot!" Koro-sensei congratulated. "On the Social Studies Exam, which had plenty of insane questions, placing alone is quite the feat!"

"Yes!" Isogai exclaimed. My paper got passed down to me and I skimmed through it. I made a small mistake of not being specific in some questions. How silly of me.

Social Studies - 96 (2nd)

"The next one's Science! Class E's top scorer in Science was Okuda Manami! And... The overall Top Scorer in Science was... Excellent Job! You were also 1st in your grade!"

Science - 99 (2nd)

"3 wins, 1 loss!"

"Even without waiting for the math results, Class E's already beaten Class A!"

"Lastly, Math! Class E's top scorer in Math was Muramoto Chiharu! And the overall top scorer in Math was... Unfortunately, Asano took the spot," Koro-sensei said. "But you improved greatly among the overall ranking! So good job!"

Mathematics - 99 (2nd)

Composite Score - 488 (2nd)

From 7th to 2nd... Sadly I could not beat Asano, but this is good enough.

Then I realized that someone was not called up at all. I glanced to my side and Karma was not there.

When did he leave?

I snuck out of the classroom to find him. I found him leaning against a tree, crushing his paper. I was going to go to him, but Koro-sensei stole the gun on me.

"Class A is just as strong as you expect," Koro-sensei said. "They took the top 7 spots in the composite rankings and the Class E's highest composite scores were Chiharu-chan in 2nd place and Takebayashi-kun and Kataoka-san who tied for 8th place. It's a logical outcome. Everyone in Class A worked just as hard as we did. The tests themselves were also far more difficult. There's no way a lazybones would be able to understand and keep pace."

"... Is there something you want to say to me?" Karma asked.

"How embarassing~" Koro-sensei taunted. "You must have been thinking 'I'm so cool, it'll be an easy victory for me'"

Karma's face turned as red as the color of his hair. I never thought I ever see him this flustered.

"There are 3 who earned the right to destroy my tentacles... Nakamura-san, Isogai-kun and Okuda-san. This time around, you weren't able to be of use in the assassination or the class wager. Do you understand now?" Koro-sensei asked. "Those who cannot do what they should when the need calls for it... Will come to have no presence in this assassination classroom. You, neglect to hone your blade, are not an assassin. You are just a child who proudly carried a rusted blade."

"Tch," Karma hit Koro-sensei's tentacle away and walked out.

Should I follow him? Maybe he needs some time to cool down... Guess I shouldn't... But instead... I will go over to his house after school. Besides, this will be the last time.

+++

"Now then,you all had excellent results. There were 5 subjects plus the composite score for 6 chances. How about we behin the assassination effort without delay? The 3 who ranked 1st, go ahead and take whichever tentacle you'd like," Koro-sensei said.

Karma was back in class, but he still looked a little upset.

"Oi, hold up there, octopus. There weren't just three people who hit 1st in the five subjects," Terasaka said.

"There were though, Terasaka-kun. When you combine the results of Japanese Lit, English, Social Studies, Science and Math, you get..." Koro-sensei corrected.

"Hah? You missed one, dumbass," Terasaka said. "If we're talking about the 5 subjects, they're Japanese Lit, English, Social Studies, Science and the last one's Home Ec." They showed them their papers that they got full marks on.

"Hold on a second!" Koro-sensei started to protest. "Home economics is a secondary test subject! How could you four take something like this seriously enough to get a perfect score!?"

"Nobody said which 5 subjects we were talking about," Terasaka said.

"Ku Ku Ku. The whole class was fine with the idea," Kirara said.

"Isn't it a bit rude to say Home Economics is secondary, Koro-sensei?" Karma asked. "It's said to be the greatest among the 5 subjects, you know."

"Yeah, that's right, Sensei! You better keep your promise!"

"Home Economics is the most important subject, and 4 people got the top spot in it! That's a total od 7 tentacles!"

"7 of them?! EEKKK!" Koro-swensei panick.

"Also, I talked it over with everyone and we'd like to be allowed to use the loot from our wager in this assassination as well," Isogai said.

+++

We were walking back home together, but it was pretty awkward. I did not know what to say. I managed to beat this guy and he suffered a great defeat and frustration over himself.

"Can I come over today?" I asked when we got to the front of our houses. He remained silent for a while, then he replied, "Sure..." I walked over and he opened the door. We went in and I realized there were a pair of woman shoes outside the house.

Karma's mum was home? But why would the shoes be outside?

"Tadaima," Karma said as we walked in. Misako-san was sitted at the dining room with another woman. She looked a little familiar, but her back was facing me.

"Ah, Karma. You are home," Misako said, then she saw me and smiled. "Oh? Chiharu-chan is here too!"

"Chiharu?" The woman asked and turned around. Fear throbbed in my veins as I saw the face of the woman. The woman had the same color hair as me, but blue eyes instead of purple. It was my mother...

A/N: hey guys, here's just a small update. I have started plans for a sequel and I hope that excites a couple of you haha. It might be shorter than this book, but who knows? Maybe a lot of fillers will be in the next book since it will be focusing more on Chiharu and Karma's romance. Probably some of her twin sister's too! Lol this book will ending not very soon though, probably another few months before it ends sadly... But the plan is to reach the chapter 40 benchmark by the end of this year or at least before school starts.