45 | Too Long

It has been a few days since Hari-chan came back. She seemed to be getting along with the rest of the class and she seemed like she was having lots of fun. I was happy for her. She seemed a lot better compared to the past. I wonder if this class could erase off her rage and scars like they somewhat done with mine. I feel so much better with this class. They gave me hope and a family that cared for me.

"That is amazing Chihari-chan. You got full marks on the test," Koro-sensei said. "It is hard to believe that you have been in a coma, you are doing perfectly well in school."

"Thank you, we have been trained to be able to excel with our schoolwork even without being in class," she replied bluntly.

"Then no wonder Chiharu-chan is just as good. But you guys are better at different subjects huh? It's slight, but you are better at mathematics and sciences," Koro-sensei commented.

"I love science. Painful and slow deaths are my specialty," She replied. Her eyes were sparkling as she spoke while everyone around her stared at her nervously. Becoming her enemy was the last thing they would want.

I sighed and the ends of my mouth curled up slightly. The poison Hari-chan made in her lab were... Interesting. It made many assassination a breeze, but if it won't for me, she probably be a serial killer. She doesn't really regard humans as well beings, they are like pawns and test subjects to her. But even so, she is a nice person and a great friend.

She sat next to me in class and was sleeping most of time. It was strange that she was so tired since she had been sleeping for so long, but she has been really energetic ever since that day. More so than ever. What was she planning?

"That's quite a perturbed expression you have there Haru-Haru," Karma commented and stretched my mouth into a smile. "Much better." I narrowed my gaze at him and slapped his hands on me away.

"Don't touch me..." I scowled. "Have you forgotten that you are my target?"

"You won't kill me though," Karma commented with a smirk.

"Oh? And why wouldn't I?" I asked.

"Because you love me." He smirked and leaned forward, attempting to make me flustered, but I was so used to it, his efforts are futile.

I sighed and shook my head. "That again? I don't."

"Stop being in denial Haru-Haru," he sighed.

"Oi! Get away from my sister!" Hari-chan punched him and stood in front of me. Karma and her glared at each other. Did I mention that she is very protective of me yet? She has always been protective of me, after all, we are afraid of losing each other, we are the only family we have left.

Karma sighed and shook his head. "Dear dear sister in law, you cannot keep me away from my wife."

"Get away you pervert," Hari-chan scoffed as she glares at him. Hari-chan seemed very inclined on letting Karma have me, but after seeing his many interactions with me, she took the opposite stance. "You shall never have my precious sister."

I sighed as they glared at each other. "Come on Hari-chan, we've got to go." I went closer to her ear and whispered, "We've got a job."

Hearing my words, her mouth curled up into a smirk. "First one, eh. I hope it isn't going to be boring like the ones he has been giving you."

"Where are the both of you off to?" Karma questioned.

"Hehe! Secret! Come on Haru-nee!" She giggled and grabbed my hand. I nodded and grabbed my bag.