48 | Choice

It was strange. Karma was just with me moments ago... Akihabara was pretty crowded, but I didn't think I would lose him this easily...

Oh wells, I'll just call him. I took out my phone and found his contact, Red Devil and called him. It's not like I was worried or anything, it's just that Akihabara is a very crowded area and I did not want us to get separated.

Beep...

Beep..

Beep.

The line you've dialed is currently unavailable....

He did not pick up. I tried again as I had a bad feeling about this. Karma, of all people, would not ignore a phone call, at least that's the feeling I get. Though, this could also be the result of my indecisiveness... I have been pushing him away for so long... Do I still love him? Even if I do, what is the use? He is my target... We can't...

Come on Karma, pick up...

Suddenly, the call was answered and I heard Karma's voice shouting into my ear. "Haru-Haru! Run!" I finally could hear his voice, but it did not put my heart at any ease, rather a panic. He sounded like he was running away. He was shouting between pants, even through the phone, I could here his rapid breathing.

"Karma, where are you?! Who is chasing you? I will come and-" I asked immediately.

"Don't come! Get out of here! Stay away from-" The line got cut off before I heard what he said.

"Karma?..." What just happened? Who took him?

Karma  had a lot of enemies since he often picked fights with people so I supposed it was one of them, but Karma would be able to handle them. He seemed quite in a pinch.

Who was he running from? Should I help? I should ask Hari-chan for help, if the enemy is a melee like Karma, a ranged like me will not be any help.

I called my sister and she picked up immediately. "Hey hey Haru-nee, what is wrong?"

"Hari-chan, Karma is in danger, can I get your help?" I asked her.

"Eh? Someone is taking Haru-nee's target?" She asked in a worried tone.

My target... That's right... Karma was my target... If he died...

My hand trembled slightly as I asked Hari-chan bravely, "Why... Why do you say it like that? I know he is my target but..."

"Why are you hesitating to kill him Haru-nee?" She asked firmly, confirming my suspicions. "You've changed over the year nee-chan, you didn't use to care about such small things. The Haru-nee I knew growing up was strong, serious and cool, no matter the circumstances she was in. She only needed me and I only needed her..." Her voice started to droop and I could hear her sniffle.

"Hari-chan..." I muttered. It's true that all I thought before joining 3-E and meeting them that we only need each other and I was always afraid that one day she would leave me and I would be all alone. She was the only light for me in this world, but now...

 "So why did he have to ruin everything?!" She shrieked into the phone. "He is the reason you changed! It's all because you met this asshole.You've become soft, soft for him. You love him more than me. You won't kill him. You can't kill him because of your goddamn feelings."

"That's not true!" I protested. "I-!"

"No! I won't listen to you!" She cut me off screaming. "You are Haru-nee! You aren't her... You imposter! Give her back!" I could feel her tears running down her cheek as she sniffles and her heartbreaking from betrayal. I betrayed her without my own conscience. This is my fault.

"Hari-chan, let me explain... There's no need to go to such measures. We can discuss this properly in a conducive environment, not over a phone call," I said firmly.

"No, I am doing this for your own good. I will send you the address of our target and you will kill him to prove you did not change and that you are still the same as a year before." She hung up immediately before I could say anything.

I brushed my fingers up my hand and gave a frustrated grunt. I knew that the day would come that this would happen, I just did not think that this would be the circumstances. Hari-chan purposely let me go on this date and chose Akihabara of all places to kidnap Karma, all to make me kill him.

What to do... What to do... I received a text from Hari-chan with the address. It was pretty close by so I had little time to think. Any moment I waste, Hari-chan would take out her anger on him...

I need to make a choice. Save him and betray Hari-chan or... kill him.

I... A tear rolled down my cheek. I don't know what to do.

I would have protected you and be with you. I didn't think that I would mess up so badly and see you hurt.

2 CHAPTERS LEFT

Q & A TIME!

Alice: Hey everyone! Before anyone murders me for being gone for 2 months... I have a logical explanation for my disappearance. I had exams. But here's the good news, I managaed to get scores good enough to promote to the next grade so yay!! Next I just have national exams next year... TT

Karma: Oh come on, exams are a piece of cake.

Alice: HARI HOLD ME DOWN BEFORE I PUNCH THIS HOT ASSHOLE!

Chihari: Yes mam!

Haru-Haru: You guys... I guess I will start inviting our guests in for today... *looks at list* WOAH there's a lot of ppl... Thank you all for your comments, we really appreciate them. Let's have our first guest.

@TheLonelyBean: What is your favorite anime of all time?

Haru-Haru: Bungou Stray dogs

Hari-chan: Again, I don't watch it.

Alice: Probably Boku no Hero Academia

Karma: One Piece

@Baka_Neko-910/Pitet4ako: What is your favorite ship in AssClass?

Alice: Kayano X Nagisa!!!

Myawasinmay: Real life or anime?

Alice: Okay this is very confusing. I am guessing real life for the other three means the AssClass world. For me, it would be anime, but depends what anime.

Karma: Real life

Chihari: Real life

Haru-Haru: Anime

@Pitet4ako: Why did Chiharu like Itona?? I don't understand...

Alice: I replied this before but she didn't... This ain't gonna be a Itona X Chiharu X Karma. As for Chihari... That's spoilers ;)

Karma: Well that's all we are gonna have for this session! We've covered all the questions asked back in July, woah. Alice you suck. Its been that many months and you only updated 2 chapaters since then? Wow. I am disappointed in you.

Alice: I- You know what I ain't gonna argue. I do suck. Anyways! Thank you all for still sticking around with me!Thank you for the questions. Your question wasn't answered? Don't worry! It will probably be answered in the next two chapters! Got any questions? Go to the next part and comment down any questions you have for me, Chiharu, Chihari or Karma!