4 | I was wrong

"Remember, the octopus!" Karma said before entering his huge house that stood beside my small house.

I sighed and entered my house. "Tadaima..."

I glanced around the empty house that was given to me. Since my parents and I have never quite got along, I don't stay with them. I do visit them though. Well... Occasionally...

I got out my homework and started doing them. They were all pretty easy, but then... Math happened...

Math is my worse subject and it isn't really that necessary for my in assassination. Well... I guess speed and angles can come in handy now and then...

After doing 5 questions... I died.

I stared at them blankly, like I was expecting the answers to appear in front of me or something like that...

Then, my phone rang. It was a Karma.

WAIT! KARMA?! HOW DID I GET HIS NUMBER?! Grrr...

I cancelled his call. I rather not be bothered by that jerk red head now...

"OI! HARU-CHAN! PICK UP YOUR DAMN CALL!" Someone suddenly shouted.

I jerked up and looked out the window. On the other side was a certain red head standing at his balcony which just so happened to face my window.

I ignored him and walked to the next room. Unfortunately, Karma had to same thinking and appeared at the window facing mine in his house. He waved at me with an innocent smile.

"OI HARU-CHAN! SHOUTING STRAINS MY THROAT. ANSWER THE DAMN CALL!" He shouted again.

Honestly... This shouting is hurting my ears...

I sighed and called him back, but this time he was the one who cancelled the call.

"HEY! YOU TOLD ME TO ANSWER THE CALL! WHY DIDN'T YOU ANSWER?" I asked angrily.

Oh no... I am losing my cover...

He smiled innocently and replied, "Sorry. My finger slipped and pressed 'cancel'."

THIS IDIOT! HE PISSES ME OFF!

"But don't worry, I will definitely pick up a call from you." He then winked which sent shivers down my spine.

I quickly ran to the other side of the house which faced the park. I thought that I could finally have some peace, but I was wrong. Karma climbed the tree that was in the view of my balcony.

"Hey! Get down! You might get hurt!" I shouted.

"Oh? Now you are concerned for my health? You sure did make me do all that shouting earlier," Karma laughed.

"You didn't have to shout!" I shouted angrily.

"The only way to get me to get off this tree is to let me into your house," he smirked.

"Seriously? That's all you wanted? I will go open the damn door for you..." I sighed and walked to the main door and opened it. The idiot waltz in like it was his own home.

"You are still doing your homework?" He laughed looked at the homework on the table.

"So?" I sighed.

"Want me to help you out?" He asked.

"You will?" I asked.

"Yup, for a price of course," he said and caressed my cheek.

"Eh?"

What the heck is he doing?!

He got closer to me then stopped when our nose touched.