13 | Professional

"Hey Haru-chan, what's up with that bag of yours?" Kayano asked.

"Oh, some things I brought to try and assassinate Koro-sensei with," I replied with a deadpanned look.

"Can I help?" Kayano asked.

"No. I would like to go solo on this small mission..." I replied.

"But what is inside the bag?" Kayano asked.

"Umm... Stuff..." I replied nervously.

She looked at me weirdly, but said nothing about it. Then, returning back to her seat since the bell signaling the start of first period had rang.

Now, where's that octopus?

"Oh? Haru-chan is finally making her move, eh?" Karma asked, pointing at the bag.

I smiled and replied, "Yup."

Now, you can see what I am really capable of.

"Judging by how you handled the three men on the rooftop... I don't think you are capable of it," Karma said with a smirk.

I glared at him and asked, "I said my thoughts out loud, didn't I?"

"Yup!"

"I didn't even need your help. I was handling those three just fine," I stated, rolling my eyes in annoyance.

"What kind words to say to your knight in shining armor," Karma remarked sarcastically.

"You mean a red idiot in a devil suit," I sighed in annoyance. "Besides, didn't I tell you not to bother me?"

"Oh? But I did not listen~" Karma teased. I sighed again, thinking what a nut head I am to think that The Karma Akabane would listen to me.

"Welcome back 3-E!" the familiar voice of the monster ringed through my ears. I went back to my deadpanned look and slowly unzipped my bag, then swiftly taking out my gun...

THIRD PERSON POV

BANG!

SPLOTCH!

Someone was able to shoot one of Koro-sensei's tentacles.

Everyone turned around in curiosity in who was the one who shot it. They gasped when they saw the culprit.

Honestly, who would thought the cheerful, sweet and innocent Chiharu they knew could be standing there with a gun that was a lot different from the one they were given. On the girl's face was one that was unfamiliar to them. It was blank, her eyes fixated on her victim.

Koro-sensei.

"Chiharu? You... Where did you get that gun?" Everyone asked in shock and curiosity.

The little girl did not reply, her eyes had not moved from the regenerating octopus since the shoot. Next to her was a smirking red head, obviously enjoying the 'show'.

Then, there was clapping. Everyone turned to the front and saw the infamous bitch-sensei standing at the door clapping.

"Chiharu. You've finally shown your true colours. It was about time. If you had took any longer, you-," Bitch-sensei said before getting cut off with the gun Chiharu was holding being pointed at her. She hesitated and nodded.

"Chiharu, who exactly are you?" Nagisa asked, unsure if he could trust the dark haired girl who confessed to her the day before.

Chiharu finally put down her gun and sighed.

"I'm sorry everyone. I have deceived you all with my big act. I am actually a professional assassin," she said, earning a few shock gasps.

"Nufufufu~ Sensei was wondering why such a smart student like you would be doing in an 3-E. Who would have thought that you were an assassin and a better one than Irina-sensei," Koro-sensei said.