1 | The Chi Sisters

"Haru-chan! Support me as much as you can, okay?" My twin sister, Chihari, said through the earpiece.

"All right, Hari-chan," I replied and continued firing bullets at the targets. While I work on long range-combat with my snipers, my twin sister, Muramoto Chihari, works on close-range combat with her knifes. Our skills are top-notch and believe it or not, we are only a pair of 14 year olds. However, we are one of the top assassins known in Japan. We are the Chi Sisters.

Muramoto Chihari. Weapon, Knifes and Daggers. Special skill, speed and accuracy. She can swiftly throw a dagger at your head or heart or she could just swing her knife and cut you easily.

Muramoto Chiharu aka myself. Weapon, all types of guns. Special skill, accuracy, patience and speed. I can shoot anyone within a long distance. Actually, the longer the distance, the better. However, my accuracy drops when I am fighting close-range. I get nervous and often miss.

"There you are..." A voice suddenly said behind me.

No way... They found me?

I turned around and found myself face to face with a man. I glanced at him from head to toe, measuring his skills and weapons. He was armed with knifes. The one disadvantage of a gun. I quickly whipped out my shotgun and took a shot at him, but it missed. He charged at me. I quickly ran away and jumped off the building, I slide down the wall, hoping to reduce my fall. As I slide, I shot those 'waiting' for me below.

"Hari-chan! I need help!" I shouted, but no reply. "Hari-chan? Are... you okay?"

Maybe she dropped her earpiece... Oh well, I can't-

A shadow passed me and all the people 'waiting' for me died with a dagger in their head.

"Hari-chan?" I mumbled.

"HOW DARE YOU ALL HURT MY HARU-CHAN!" She shouted angrily. I noticed her aura... It was dark, scary and murderous.

Bloodlust...

"You worried me when I didn't get an answer from you," she said, then looked down. She started getting nervous and scared. "It's scary... Haru-chan!" She tried sliding down with me, but her balance was off and she was crashing down.

That's right... She's afraid of heights...

"Hari-chan!" I shouted and tried to grab her, but she was already too close to the ground.

"Onee-chan!" I cried loudly.

CRASH!

My twin sister crashed on the ground, unconscious. I reached the ground and the enemies started surrounding us.

I have to protect her...

I grabbed my dual guns and started shooting at them repetitively. I couldn't think properly, but every shot I made was a headshot. My mind was focus on protecting the one I love most.

I killed them all.

But Hari-chan...

+++

1 year later...

Shaking off the bad thoughts. I headed to the principal's office. It was unusual for the principal to wish to speak with me. After all, there should not be anything wrong that I've done that he found out.

I knocked on the door and heard my cue to enter. I opened the door and walked to the front of the desk where our dear principal sat high and mightily. 

"Principal Asano, why have you called for me?" I questioned.

"Muramoto Chiharu, you are moving to Class 3E," Principal Asano said all of a sudden and I was taken aback.

"Why? I did great for all my tests!" I asked in a frustrated tone.

"You have a part time job right? That clearly goes against our school rules and you know that," he replied.

"What part time job are you talking about?" I questioned. It's impossible for anyone to find out, how could he possibly have?

"Your questions will be answered by this man," he replied and a man walked up to me.

"I am Tadaomi Karasuma, an agent sent from Japan's government to supervise," the man said.

"Supervise what?" I asked.

"Koro-sensei, 3E's homeroom teacher," he replied.

"That's an unusual name. What's so special about him that an official from the government is here to supervise him?" I asked.

"Muramoto Chiharu. Job class. Assassin. He is your next target. The reward will be 10 Billion Yen," he said.

Unbelievable, so that's how the principal found out... but 10 billion yen...

"Wow, how did you know? I thought my cover in this school is pretty good and that's a lot of money. Is this teacher that strong?" I asked.

"Yes, he is not any original teacher. He looks like an octopus and he moves at Mach 20," he said.

"Hm... Fine." I accepted it, but something was still odd. How hard can this guy be to kill that he'd have such a large bounty on his head?

Nevertheless, I'll be spending the rest of my school year in our school's End Class. This will be boring...