She cling to my torso burying her face on my neck. My eyes never leaving Jessy, she clenched her jaw tightly her hands forming into a fist. 

"Jessy what happened?" I want her to tell me what happened not Emilia. 

"Misunderstanding that's all" She breathe deeply glaring towards Emilia. 

I want to rip her hands that is tightly chocking me in the process.

"Emilia you're fine" I could almost roll my eyes at her but I can't help but worry over her too. "You're not hurt." 

"Yes! She hurt me. I was just talking to her than she grabbed me and it hurt so much" 

"Oh please" Jessy laughs amused. "If you think that hurts than I'll show you what real pain feels like" Playfulness flash in her eyes but something told me that there's something more behind those words. 

"See what I'm talking about. I have been nothing but nice and she's been nasty and rude to me and I haven't done anything" Emilia is a sweet girl that always wants to surround herself with people who is only nice. 

I remember we were at a bar and a couple of students came harssing a few girls and I remember her being scared but mostly sad at what she's seeing. For most of her life living as a slave she was surrounded by arrogont rich assholes and she doesn't want to be reminded of her past through violent people. It makes me wonder why she choose to be with me in the first place. 

"If my attitude is ruining your day than I suggest that you leave beacuse you don't belong here" Jessy looked at her harshly surprising me. 

"Jessy" I look at her worriedly. 

Her eyes snap towards me in anger backing away slightly. She's been acting weird after I killed Adam it's like she not angry anymore, she's more sad and more distant from everyone even Micheal. I wish I could make it go away, I wish I could hear what she thinking and take those pain away. 

"Do me a favor Dominic and leave with your girlfriend" She said harshly making flinch from her words. "You both deserve each other" 

Her eyes narrow down at me like hostile and angry walking away from me. I hate it when she walks away from me. I hate the way she looks at me when she does and all I want to to do is spin her back around and to tell her to never walk away from me or at times all I just want to do is kiss her to make her understand everything in one action. I can't while Emilia's eyes is one me like a hawk. 

I growled under my breath turning my attention to Emilia. She looks up at me in such an innocent way that it some how makes her look dangerous. 

"What did you say to her?" 

"Nothing-

"Don't...- I trail realizing I raised my voice and I have never raised my voice at her. "Don't lie to me" I said through my teeth. 

"I see the way she looks at you" She huffed. "The way she always tries to be around you at all times, I mean how desperate can she look" 

I narrow my eyes at her seeing a different side of her I have never seen before. Is it Jealousy? Or is it something else?

"What are you talking about?" I look at her confused. 

"Are you blind? Can't you see how desperate she is for your attention. She's trying to ruin our relationship" She cluntch on my arm. 

"That's not true you don't know anything about her" I defend not liking how she sees her.

"Why are you defending her? Is what Lincoln said true?" Her eyes sadden.