Chapter 5 - ❛Wow.❜

Start from the beginning

Perrie giggled and I thought the noise was quite cute. Maybe I can do something with her. I bet that'll piss him off.

No, that would be wrong. I can't fight fire against fire. Besides that would be wrong to use her.

"So, what do I owe you?" I say as I begin to stand up.

"You're like my best mate. You don't owe me anything."

"Alright, thanks." I gave him a small smile before pulling a small box from under my couch.

I rolled up the weed in a minimum of about five minutes.

"Ah, I gotta make another run." Niall said as he stared down at his phone.

Cool, now I'm left to drown in my sorrows.

He stood up and I watched as Perrie hesitated before standing. If I'm not mistaken, I'd say she wanted to stay.

"You should stay here Perrie."

They looked at me surprised.

"I mean, I don't think it's a good idea to have her around when your handling business." He nodded his head as if agreeing.

"Is it okay with you Perrie?" He looked towards her.

"Yeah." She said quietly.

"Okay, wow, alright. See you later then." He kissed her on the cheek before scurrying out the door.

Perrie just stood there awkwardly and I wanted to laugh but that would be rude. She looks nervous and I don't want to make her feel bad.

"You can sit down love." She nodded her head and slowly sat on the couch opposite of me.

My phone started ringing and I answered it with checking the caller.

"Hello?"

"Babe, please done hang up this time."

I rolled my eyes waiting for him to talk.

"Talk." I snapped after a long silence.

"I- well- The pictures aren't what they look like babe. I swear."

"I don't have time for your shit. I have to go." I hung up the phone.

For a split second I forgot Perrie was here. When I looked at her she looked, scared? I don't know.

I hope she isn't scared because I'm not gonna hurt her. She looks so fragile anyways. I am by far to rough for someone like her.

I tried to calm myself down before talking to her. If she is scared I don't want to scare her more.

"You're okay, yeah?"

She nodded as she looked down at her lap.

"Do you want to leave? I can call your brother for you."

Her head shot up, "No, I'm fine."

"I'm just shy, I guess." She mumbled.

We decide to watch a few movies after I smoked my weed. I was right, it did calm me.

I'm completely chill now. Almost as though it never happened. But it did happen and it fucking hurt.

Now that I'm not pissed the only emotion I have towards the subject is complete sadness.

I ain't the type of person to cry but that's all I want to do right now. I just want to lay in bed and cry.

But I'll hold it together for the sake of my pride.

Just as the movie ended Perrie's phone started ringing. She has one of his fucking songs as her ringtone.

She had a brief conversation before hanging up. She looked at me and smiled.

"My brothers outside." I nodded.

"Thank you for letting me stay."

"No promblem." She gave me a quick hug before leaving.

Okay, now I am actually left alone to drown in my sorrows.

❀✿❀✿❀

authors note ; okay, so I think this is short. idk, it's six o'clock in the morning and I need sleep lol.

don't worry nothing will happen between Perrie and Zayn, I promise.

but thank y'all so much for six hundred and forty reads. means loads.

QTOC : how old are you?

I'm sixteen, in case anyone cares lol.

dedicated to LaceUpBieber because I just read on of her stories and it was perfect.

anywoo, please vote and comment.

- Kali