Congratulations,Sora!Happy Birthday,Takeo!

Start from the beginning

Sid:*Starts to swing and sings Wrecking Ball*I came in like a Wrecking Ball-

Suddenly,the wrecking ball's chains broke because of the weight,causing Sid and the wrecking ball to crash onto a wall.The walls that the wrecking ball destroyed are the walls of where Sora,Rafe and the twins were hiding.They were having a conversation.

Sora:*Turns green when she caught sight of Sid naked,so Rafe covered her eyes with his hands*

Audrey and Kathryn:*Covers each other's eyes*

Rafe:*Shakes head*Sid,what have you done this time?

Sid:I didn't do anything!I swear!

Sora:He's stuck...-_-

Rafe:I end up helping you again.*Sends out Blaziken*Blaziken,

Sid:Wai-wai-wait!

Rafe:Blaze Kick!

Blaziken:*Kicks Sid in the face*

Sid:*Was removed effortlessly from the wall*Owww!*The wrecking ball rolled on the floor*

PG:*Sighs*Sora,come here and read the next dare!

Sora:*Comes out of room with Rafe and the twins*Okay!

I dare every one to treat Drew nicely and do whatever he wants ~you to May C;

Sora:*Grins*Okay!We're going to treat Drew nicely from now on!~

Sid:*Was now fully clothed*No!

Sora:*A dark aura forms around her and she has a creepy smile*Now,Sid.If you are not nice to Drew,I'll make sure you end up thinner than that post.*Points at a nearby electric post*

Sid:O-okay!

Sora:*Pats Drew's head*We'll be nice to you!

Drew:If you want to be nice,all I want for all of you is to leave me alone!

Sora:*Shrugs*Okay!

PG:Next dare!

I dare you to give yourself a permanent wedgie for 30 minutes actually let Drew give you the wedgie >:)

Sid:Wha?!Why me?!

PG:Because Drew's been tortured the most!Now,Drew,give Sid a wedgie!

Drew:*Cracks knuckles*(By the way,Sora taught him how to do it)With pleasure.*Grins evilly and wedgies Sid*

Sid:*Eyes waters*Ow!Ow!Ow!

PG:While Sid is having his wedgie,next dare!

Sora:This one's from CosmicDragonSlayer!

Because Drew is getting tortured so much, just dare Brock to make the guy a damn pizza

Brock:Okay!*Cooks pizza and hands it to Drew,who was busy giving Sid a wedgie*

PG:Okay!Next dare!

Sora:I'm not gonna like this.It's from percy_potter_games10...

I dare Sora to karate chop the person next to her on the shoulder and the person who got karate chopped can't show any signs of pain. So good luck with that! :)

Sora:*The one who was next to her is Rafe*Rafe,I'm sorry,but I have to.

Rafe:*Shrugs*Just get this over with.

Sora:*Reluctantly karate chops Rafe on the shoulder*

Rafe:*Tries not to show any signs of pain,but his eyes almost watered*

Sora:Oh gosh!I'm so sorry!*Gently pats Rafe's shoulder*

Rafe:I'm....Fine.....

PG:That's gotta hurt,especially if it's Sora who karate chopped you.Sora,read the next dare!

I also dare Harley to give May an over the top makeover. Just curious to see what he'd do.

Harley:*Has an evil grin*

May:*Gulps*

Sora:Listen,Harley.If you do anything to May,I swear I'll make sure your purple hair turns white.*A darker aura forms around her*

Harley:Sure,whatever.Let's go May!*Pulls a scared May*

They soon returned with May have a Mr.Mime makeup.May was almost crying while Harley has an evil grin.

Sora:*Grits teeth*Harley.....What.Have.I.Told.You.About.THAT?!?!?!?!?!?!*Goes to super seiyan mode*

PG:Harley,run if you know what's good for you!*Looks with horrified expression as Sora sends out her frightening Rayquaza*

Sora:Rayquaza,use Hyper Beam!

Harley:*Was blasted off by Rayquaza's Hyper Beam*

Everyone freezes as Sora continues her super seiyan mode.

Sora:*Regains composure and smiles*Okay,let's move on to the next dare!

PG:O-o-okay.

Sora:*Hums*This is from Pokemon_friends!

Bring Serena into this and make her and Ash kiss (I love that shipping pair)

PG:*Snaps fingers and Serena appears*

Ash:Hi Serena!

Serena:Oh,um.Hi Ash.*Blushes*

PG:Serena,we kidnapped you here to do a dare,and it involves you and Ash.

Serena:W-what is it?

Sora:You have to kiss Ash.

Serena:Oh,um,'kay!*Quickly kisses Ash while blushing furiously*

Misty:*Walks out of room*

PG:Ooookay...Sora,next dare.

Oh, and I dare Sora to kiss anyone to her right, but it has to be a guy.

Sora:*Beside her was Rafe*Okay.*Kisses Rafe*

PG:So adorable!I'm so jealous,I don't have a boyfriend!

Drew:*Done with giving Sid a wedgie*But you're still thirteen,Jessica.

PG:Idiot!You just revealed my name and age!*Smacks Drew on the head*

Sora:Anyway,next dare!This one's from royalflush!

I dare Sora to do whatever Drew wants for a chapter. (Sorry, Sora! But everyone's been giving you really mean dares to him)

Sora:Okay!

Drew:Okay,Sora,go take care of Sid for me.*Grins evilly*

Sora:*Cracks knuckles and finds Sid*

Everyone heard Sid scream.An hour later,Sora returned with Sid in bandages.

Sora:Done!

PG:Okay.Now this is the end of this chapter!Again,congratulations to Sora and Rafe!And happy birthday,Takeo!

Takeo:I want to do this.Vote and leave a dare for all of us.*In a whisper*Make it evil for them.*Grins*