Graduation

I wanna thank everyone for reading this story but hold the tears because I have a surprise.

*Motions to Kurt and Blaine to pull the dry erase boards*

THERE IS A SEQUEL!!!

Surprise!

I'll give all information at the end of this chapter but again, I want to express my thanks for all the reads, votes and comments. ❤️

The day was finally here. After months and months of preparation and work, the day had finally arrived. The New Directions had met up in the choir room, regaling on old memories and laughing through the assorted snacks and drinks. Mr. Schue had thought to give everyone their own special gift and certificates before they get their diploma and smiled when Emma brought the box.

"I am really going to miss this place. As cliche as it was to join, it was probably the best thing in my life. Well, next to Beth that is." Quinn said, coming over to Kurt who was looking at the many First Place trophies. His eyebrows furrow together once he looks at her, mouth dropping open a little. "Is?" Quinn quirked a smile and pulls out a folded piece of paper before handing it silently to Kurt. The words screamed at him and it made him propel forward and hug the blonde, the two smiling really hard in laughter. "Shelby's giving me Beth back. She says it would be good for me." Kurt hummed. "Oh Quinn, that's great news. I've seen you with Lucas and you are going to be fine." "I'm probably going to deny this but because it's you, I'll be honest." Tears gathered in Quinn's eyes as she found the strength to keep talking despite wanting to cry her eyes out. She never thought in four years that she would be getting close to a gay kid, let alone one like Kurt. She looked up at him and sniffled. "I'm really going to miss you, Blaine and Lucas. Do you think that I could maybe come visit you guys in New York?"

Kurt smiled and hugged the blonde, rubbing her back despite his own tears falling down his cheeks. "I'd want nothing more than that. Go rock the brains out of Yale Quinn Fabray." Quinn laughed and pulled back, wiping her cheeks as Kurt wiped his eyes. "Only if you promise to rock New York City." "Deal." They gave each other one last hug before Quinn went over to talk to Mercedes. Blaine came over to Kurt and wrapped his arms around his husband's waist, feeling the shudders as Kurt breathed. "You okay baby?" He asked and Kurt nodded, resting his arms on Blaine's chest and his head on his shoulder while Blaine wrapped himself tighter around Kurt's shaking form when he heard his husband say in a shaky voice. "I'm just really gonna miss her. Out of everyone here, I'm gonna miss Quinn the most." Blaine rubbed his back and kissed his head.

Soon it was time to put on the ugly red graduation robes and caps and get ready to graduate with their classmates. Everyone separated to their spots by last name except Kurt and Blaine and Mike and Tina who had last names that were at the start. "Oh don't look so surprised that you don't have to split up Anderson-Hummels." Tina teased, sticking her tongue out. Kurt and Blaine blushed and chuckled, holding hands even when a jock bumped into Blaine. Kurt stopped Blaine with a hand on his chest and shook his head. "We're getting out of here in just two hours. Two hours." "Two hours." Blaine repeated and pecked Kurt's lips before turning to follow everyone in as the music played and all the families and parents cheered and clapped. Both of Kurt and Blaine's families filled at least two rows which shocked them but made them smile once they took their seats. Sue gave a somewhat speech and after her Ms. Pillsbury gave hers. Soon names were called.

"Blaine Anderson-Hummel."

Kurt, their friends and mixed family all cheered as Blaine walked across the stage, took his diploma and moved his tassel.