Red

Warning: violence, blood, heavy bullying, miscarriage, sad Klaine.

It happened in the gym. Kurt had gotten a text from Blaine to meet him in the gym before Glee so he headed there to see an empty gymnasium. His eyebrows furrowed as he slowly walked in in case Blaine was planning on spooking him and called out.

"Hello? Blaine?"

Silence.

"Haha Blaine very funny. You can come out now."

"Oh you mean like you?" A voice said. Kurt tensed and the voice made his blood go cold as he slowly turned to see Kurofsky with Rick and Azimio. He tried to go back to the double doors but it was like someone was sitting against it because they wouldn't budge. He turned back around.

"Stay away from me!"

"Or what? You're going to tell your protection squad Princess? They don't even know you're here." Rick cracked his knuckles and Kurt felt a little more afraid. "Time for a long due side lesson homo."

The three slowly walked up to Kurt who kept trying to kick and bang and call for help but nothing moved and no one could hear him. He felt a bat hit him on the back of his head and he dropped to his hands and knees. Rick picked him up and pushed Kurt to the middle of the room and the three boys laughed at him before they proceeded to hit and kick, spit and yell until Kurt's oversized shirt gave way and the three boys could see his bump. Kurt never wanted to just die or disappear more than right now as he squeezed his eyes shut as he hoped that they would stop, would leave him be but he was wrong. The bashing grew more rough and there was so much pain everywhere in Kurt's body that he screamed or yelled but it fell to deaf ears and that's when he felt it.

"No! No no no no no no. Please no." He rasped out as the hits and kicks stopped. Tears fell down Kurt's cheeks and he took a quick look to see that he was surrounded in a pool of blood in his lower region. His sky blue pants were staining with blood. Another hard kick to his midsection brought a hot, white flash of pain made Kurt howl louder before a kick to the head knocked him out. The three boys were scared and ran while Kurt laid on the gym floor, bleeding out, alone and unconscious. Half an hour passed and Kurt woke up to see he was still bleeding from below and all around him. He sobbed and tried to plead with anything as he laid there, broken.

"Please. Please, please not the baby. Please. Punish me all you want but please don't take it from me."

His phone went off just two inches away from him to the right. Teenage Dream played and Kurt winced, sobbed and scrunched to reach it before it went off and left him to the silence. A blood trail followed him as he reached and swiped, thanking his dad for it being crack proof. Blaine's voice ran loud in the gym.

"Kurt? Kurt are you there?" Blaine sounded frantic and almost far away. Kurt tried to muster up his last strength to speak as it came out with croaks and sobs. The pain was immense.

"Kurt?! Kurt please answer me!!"

"Bbb-blaine...ggggymm...hhhhelppp" Kurt spoke before his head dropped to the wood floor and darkness took him over as Blaine calling his name faded into the distance. Kurt went limp.

Blaine's POV:

"Kurt? Hello? Kurt? Kurt?!!"

The whole choir room was silent as they waited for Kurt to speak again but he never did. Blaine grabbed his bag and wordlessly ran out with Finn and Puck behind him. Blaine ran fast for the gym and gasped when he saw that a broomstick and chains was holding the doors shut. He quickly scrambled to tear them off quick and Puck broke the chains. When they opened the doors, Blaine's heart dropped. Finn and Puck started to gag at the smell but stopped when they saw who it was. Blaine ran in.

"KURT?!!" He came closer to the light and sobbed when he saw how battered and bruised Kurt looked and then he saw the smear of blood and the blood in Kurt's pants and surrounding his body. Finn and Puck looked horrified and Finn jumped into action and called 911. Blaine tried to wake Kurt up but he was unresponsive. He had a pulse but it was weak.

Everything happened so fast as an ambulance came barreling into McKinley, past the choir room where everyone watched in horror as it went into the gym. Blaine refused to let go of his unconscious boyfriend's hand and told Finn to call Burt and Carole and told Puck to grab Quinn and Santana and bring them to the hospital. Blaine rode in the ambulance and answered any questions about Kurt but his eyes never left the boy. Tears pricked his eyes as he just kept staring and silently begged Kurt to wake up. He prayed to a God he hardly believes in to just save both of his loves. Kurt and the baby. He never stopped begging or praying as he ran in, as he was told to sit and wait, as Burt and Carole came in and pulled the trembling boy in for a hug, as Finn and Puck sat beside him, as the minutes turned to hours. If he cried a little or broke down in Carole's arms, who could blame him? Santana and Quinn appeared and hugged both Burt and Carole as Blaine paced and prayed. Finally the doctor came. It was like everything slowed down to Blaine as the words left the doctor's lips. It was like he just got shot over and over. It was like a bomb had exploded near him and all he could hear was a ringing. He felt his knees drop to the ground as the words played over and over in his mind like an echo. Santana and Finn were shocked and teary eyed, Quinn was being held by Puck and Carole was being held by Burt.

It was like a dark cloud hovered over them all as they made their way to Room 936. They just looked through the window to see Kurt hooked up to a bunch of machines, covered in bandages, an arm cast, a leg cast and bruises on his face and right eye. The sight was enough to disturb everyone but none were more disturbed when Blaine watched as a nurse came out the room with a cart with a see through box. There was a small figure under a blanket and it felt like Blaine cracked like a mirror as he sobbed. Hearing it was one thing but actually seeing the body was enough to really hit him hard. Santana asked while Blaine was busy sobbing roughly in Burt's arms. Quinn and Carole has clear tear tracks down their cheeks while Finn and Puck just stared brokenly at the window, at Kurt.

"What was it?"

"A girl. I'm deeply sorry for your loss." The nurse said. She left the cart there and turned a corner. They all knew what she was doing for them. She was letting them say goodbye to the little one in the cart. Blaine went first and let out a shuddering breath as he looked at his little girl, his so small, fragile, still little girl. He sobbed and tried to speak.

"I love you so much. I'm so sorry baby girl. God I'm so sorry." Blaine sobbed out and hung his head as Quinn and Santana came up.

"No matter where you go, always remember how treasured you were to us." Quinn said, sniffling.

"We'll watch out for them. We promise." Santana choked out.

Finn came up and sighed heavily, tears falling down his face. Words just couldn't describe how he felt so he leaned down and kissed the lid.

"Goodbye."

Puck was next and he choked out. "Dudette you changed my life and I promise to watch your parents. Do us a favor and shine up there in the big time, okay?"

Burt and Carole were last and Burt just broke as Carole spoke. "The world is a cruel place but you were the light that these two boys needed. Thank you and we will never forget you..." She looks at Blaine who looked at Kurt and then the cart.

"Katie." Blaine supplied

"We love you Katie." Burt said, resting a hand on Blaine's shoulder. Blaine pressed a kiss to the lid twice. One from him and one from Kurt. The nurse soon returned and the group watched as the nurse went further and further away and disappeared around the corner. Blaine soon broke from the group to go sit by Kurt's side and held his hand. He always found himself just staring at Kurt's now flat, heavily bruised stomach. No one said a thing and just listened to the beeping. It was up to Kurt now.