Bad

"Everything's in motion?" Hunter asked Sebastian in a whisper. The other boys were ahead, practicing. Sebastian opened his hand and showed the bag of rock salt. "Slushies are the New Directions' weakness. Mix this and throw it at the kid while they're distracted. I hear that it's harmful to children." He said, closing his hand. Hunter clapped his shoulder and smiled evilly. "Perfect. We'll end up winning Nationals in no time. Let's go." He walked off and Sebastian soon followed behind. What the two didn't know was that Jeff, Nick, Wes and David had heard them. The Warblers soon headed out but Nick, Jeff, Wes and David broke off to their own cars. "Hurry Nick! We have to-" Jeff said. "-get there before they do! We've got to warm them!" David yelled as Nick started his ignition as did Wes. They waited till the bus was out of sight before they drove off and took a different road to McKinley. It was a race for time as the two cars tried to outrun the bus. "I can't believe them! He's a child!" Jeff ranted, hitting his fist against the dashboard and Nick growled. "It's Kurt and Blaine's child. If anything, Sebastian thinks that he might be able to steal Blaine away from Kurt and apparently win Nationals through this." "How can you?!" David seemed to yell over the speakerphone they had connected. "Think about it, Kurt and Blaine treasure Lucas. They'd choose him a thousand fold over a competition and the New Directions love him too. They'd be too bummed out to pick a song or even concentrate so they'd be weak." Wes explained. "Can't we go faster?! They're gaining!" Jeff said, looking back. "Not without getting arrested!" Nick said.

At McKinley the New Directions were practicing in the choir room when they moved to the outside courtyard. The Warblers were making their way down the stone steps and Lucas clung to Kurt's leg, looking for Jeff but not seeing him. "Aww you've got a runt attached to your leg. Never knew you to pick up strays rainbow face." Sebastian smirked and Kurt said nothing but moved Lucas behind his leg as Santana moved up. "Can we help you prep fish?" She didn't want to swear in front of Lucas even if he didn't know what some of the words meant. "Michael off. Right here, right now. Only one of us gets to use it and the other flops like a fish to find something else." Hunter suggested. "Bring it." Artie said as the Warblers broke out into Bad. It was a battle of voices and moves. "I don't see the bus." Nick's voice wavered. "Neither do I. You don't think they found a different road, right?" David said, suddenly afraid. "Go to the school!! Trent told me they're at the school!" Jeff said and tried to keep calm as the two cars moved fast down the road, leaves trailing behind. "Please, please god, please let us make it in time. Please." Jeff pleaded and held onto the hand Nick offered. "We're going to make it. We HAVE to make it. "I can't reach either of them!" Wes said, panicking. "They're not answering! God, come on!" Wes sounded like he was starting to break down even as Jeff tried on his side but he just kept getting voicemail after voicemail. He tried Finn and even Santana but got no answer.

Somehow in all the mixup Lucas had gotten loose but always got pulled close to a New Directioner and the boy would try to cling but would get loose again. He began to feel scared and searched for his parents but all he could see was legs and blazers. He whimpered as tears sprang his eyes. "Where's Lucas?!" Kurt yelled over the voices to Blaine and Blaine searched, panic rising. The Warblers were getting aggressive or maybe it was just the ones backing up Hunter and Sebastian but even then, he still couldn't spot the toddler. He shot a worried look to Kurt and moved, trying to look. One of the Warblers broke free to grab the cup and began to pass it. Nick, Jeff, Wes and David seemed to speed over the limit as they sped into the parking lot of the school and raced through the halls in a blur. "Shit, where are they?" Wes said, seeing the empty choir room. The four boys raced until they reached outside but they were a moment too late as when they spotted a scared, crying Lucas and ran towards him just as Kurt and Blaine were running towards him, Sebastian threw the rock salt infested slushy that made everyone stop as time seemed to slow down as Lucas fell back hard. No one moved, no one breathed for a minute until Kurt and Blaine ran through the mixed crowds and kneeled down. Jeff and Nick pushed Sebastian and Hunter away as Kurt moved to touch Lucas but gasped loudly as Lucas let out a screaming wail. Bits of his skin was starting to blister and he seemed to be trying to breathe, blood coming from the back of his head. Finn had to hold back Puck and Sam and Mike had to hold back Santana but no one held Jeff back as he punched Sebastian at least 10 times in the face before he was pulled off from him by Nick, Wes being pulled back by David. The rest of the Warblers that were still there called 911. It was chaotic as Kurt and Blaine tried to soothe Lucas and keep him from further injuring himself, tears falling. The ambulance couldn't have came faster and carefully took him in the ambulance. "What are you to him?" The paramedic asked and Kurt had to take a breath to suppress a sob. "We're his parents." The paramedic nodded and Kurt quickly got in. Blaine said he'd follow behind with the others and watched as the doors closed. He would kill Sebastian later. Everyone raced to the cars except for Finn and Wes who would be staying back to be sure the cops got Hunter and Sebastian.