You and Me

"So what did you and Blaine do for the summer? No emails, texts and you didn't answer my calls." Mercedes said, turning the corner with her arm looped in Kurt's. Kurt blushed and chuckled when Mercedes nudged him. "You're blushing. You blush when you have something good."

"Cedes..."

"It doesn't have to be in full detail. It can be a compressed version."

"And when you say that I know that means 'tell me everything'"

"Hey I expected a text or something but nothing."

"Okay fine. Blaine's family invited me, my dad, Carole and Finn to their family ranch and Cedes it was perfect."

"You? On a ranch?"

"It was unexpected but it was spacious and cozy and Blaine got me something very special." Kurt quickly did his combination and opened his locker, pointing to the picture he saved of Elizabeth. Mercedes gasped when she saw the silver glint on Kurt's finger.

"Shut up."

"It's just a horse Mercy." Kurt chuckled and Mercedes smacked his arm playfully.

"I mean that." She pointed to his ring and Kurt blushed.

"Oh well uh Blaine proposed."

"Oh my god Kurt!!" Mercedes hugged him tight and he hugged back as they swayed.

"How did he do it?"

Kurt closed his locker, held out his arm and together the pair headed to History while Kurt was telling Mercedes all about the video Finn made and how Blaine proposed. He told her all about Faithland and Elizabeth and Blaine's family and the food. Quinn joined them and he told her what she missed and the three entered the class. Kurt sat next to Blaine and smiled at him. Mercedes and Quinn turned in their seats and winked at Blaine and gave him a thumbs up. Blaine chuckled and smirked at Kurt who blushed. After History, Kurt hugged the girls and walked out with Blaine, taking his hand.

"So they know?"

"Yes. Mercedes pushed for her gossip and Quinn thought she misunderstood me so I told her again and they expect to be groomsmaids."

"Puck and Finn want to be my groomsmen or best man."

"Ooh that'll be hard to pick." Kurt smirked.

"Actually I had already asked Darren to be my best man. He's been there for as long as I can remember."

"I know what you mean. I was thinking of asking Finn to be my best man. I know we're not blood related but he feels like he's been my brother forever, you know?"

"Yeah. I think that would make him really happy and I think he's been hoping you would ask."

"Like I said, our wedding, our rules."

"But no-"

"Overworking myself and yes I will ask for help if I need it or not." Kurt finished. "You know I can handle myself you know?"

"I know but I know you and you get a bit feisty and forgetful when you work too hard."

"I do not!" Kurt gaped playfully and pushed Blaine as they reached the choir room and Blaine pretended to trip and grab Kurt who stumbled and laughed when Blaine lifted him up and spun him around.

"Yeah huh" he said.

"Blaine Anderson, if you drop me you will suffer the consequences."

"Then say I'm right."

"Never."

"Alright then." Blaine smirked and started to slowly spin. Kurt had expected Blaine to put him down but when he noticed they were spinning, Kurt shrieked and wanted to yell but instead started laughing. Blaine smiled and went faster.