Vacation

"Kurt come on! Monte Carlo is waiting!" Blaine said tiredly as he snapped Lucas into his car seat. The toddler was babbling to himself in his sleep as his other father came down the stairs with his bags. It was a rare sight to see Kurt Anderson Hummel in sweats but given they were sweats he made himself, it was an exception. The couple grabbed their bags and the carrier that held their son before leaving their home and into their awaiting taxi. Thankfully their driver was gay so it wasn't awkward.

When they finally reached the airport, they saw all their other friends were in the same state as them but a bit better dressed. Mr. Schue and Ms. Pillsbury were inside getting the tickets.

"Am I dreaming or is Kurt really standing here in all black sweats and black and white converse?" Puck said. Finn went to pinch his friend and Puck rubbed his eyes, blinking. "Nope I'm not dreaming. Hey, you guys brought the little dude!" Kurt and Blaine shushed Puck before he and everyone else got louder. "Please don't wake him, he gets fussy if anything wakes him up too early." Kurt whispered and everyone nodded. Mr. Schue and Ms. Pillsbury walked up and Mr. Schue clapped and was about talk loud when he realized that Lucas started to whimper and fidgit. Kurt glared at his teacher before leaning down and picking up his son, grumbling quietly about loud teachers with no respect for sleeping children and teens as he went to sit on a bench. Blaine was about to apologize when his phone buzzed with a message.

From Kurt:

Don't. Say. It.

Mr. Schue continued and handed everyone their tickets before they fell asleep standing. When they got inside, Kurt was snoozing with Lucas in his arms laying on a bench. Blaine went to go collect his husband and son before catching up with everyone. Blaine was wheeling a sleeping Lucas and Kurt along with their luggage on a luggage cart. He got weird looks but he didn't care as he pushed his mini family all the way to the terminal.

It took a little coaxing but Blaine and Finn got Kurt to wake up enough to take his Xanax and onto the plane with Lucas. While Kurt was making sure Lucas was strapped in and he had everything with him, he turned to ask Blaine something when he stopped because the curly haired man was knocked out, head on his shoulders and mouth open. Kurt chuckled to himself and placed Blaine's favorite pillow behind his head before pecking his husband's nose and pulled out a book to read. Takeoff wasn't long and soon the plane was in the air. Lucas reached for Kurt who put his book down and unsnapped his son, putting him in his lap.

"Just a few hours baby boy and we'll be on a new adventure." Kurt murmured against his son's soft tiny curls.
..............
"So why did you guys bring Lucas? Couldn't Burt and Carole or Blaine's parents watch him for you?" Quinn asked. "They could've and it's not that I don't trust them but Blaine and I didn't get to have a honeymoon because I was an overprotective, scared, hormonal pregnant man and plus I'd miss Lucas too much after being with him everyday so we wanted to bring him." Kurt said running his hand softly through Lucas' hair and pecked the top of his head. "You know that I don't blame you for acting like that, right? I understood why we couldn't go." Blaine spoke up, his voice a little groggy from his nap. Kurt looked at him and smiled. "I know but still it wasn't fair to you cause I know you wanted to go somewhere but was instead stuck with me and my paranoia." "And what kind of husband would I be if I just went off on my own while my husband was home alone and afraid? Seriously Kurt, it didn't bother me that we spent time in Faithland or home instead of going out of the country. Your safety is what mattered the most to me anyways. Besides, now we get to go to all of these places as a married couple and with our son and I wouldn't have it any other way."

Blaine took Kurt's hand and brought it to his lips, kissing it softly. Kurt leaned over and pecked Blaine' lips once. "God do I love you Blaine Anderson Hummel." "I love you too Kurt Anderson Hummel and you, Lucas Christian Anderson Hummel." Blaine looked over at his son and tickled his stomach which made Lucas giggle and smile with his toothless gums. Blaine smiled big and it made Kurt's heart swell ten times bigger. He was so distracted by watching Blaine and Lucas that Santana had to flick him on the back of the head, making him hiss in pain and look up to see a steward with dark hair and green eyes with a drink cart.