Planning

Blaine stood at the Hudmel door and knocked. In a few seconds Burt opened the door and smiled. Blaine smiled back.

"Hey Burt!"

"Hey Blaine! He's in his room surrounded by magazines."

Blaine walked in and chuckled. "How long has he been at it?"

"About thirty minutes."

Blaine nodded and said hey to Carole before walking upstairs. He knocked on the door to Kurt's room and the beautiful voice he loves so much called out.

"Who is it?"

Blaine put Margaret Thatcher dog through the crack and changed his voice.

"Just someone who adores you more than anyone and wants to know if you need any help."

Kurt laughed and Blaine smiled from his spot behind the door. That sound made his heart flutter that he almost missed Kurt opening the door and the smile on his face made Blaine pull Kurt close and kiss him passionately. Kurt kissed back and pulled Blaine in before closing the door and the two fell back on Kurt's bed with Blaine on top.

They just made out and smiled at each other as Kurt caressed Blaine's cheek and Blaine kissed Kurt's nose and stroked his collarbone with his thumb. Both boys were just lost in each other until Blaine broke the silence.

"So you said you had a location idea?"

"Yeah. I was remembering what Lisa was saying about Hudson being supportive of gay marriage and since Faithland is there, I was wondering if Jack and Lisa wouldn't mind if we had the wedding and reception at Faithland?"

"Kurt that's perfect! We can have it in the fields. Get a tent covering for the ceremony and a tent for the reception. Maybe an open roof so we can see the stars." Blaine said.

"Or maybe just a tent for the reception and just an aisle and chairs for the ceremony and a white gardenia filled arch with the yellow and red orange roses." Kurt sat up and showed Blaine what he imagined. "Artie helped me draw what I couldn't. Over here just by the hill where we rode the horses I was thinking the arch would go there and by the gate but there would be pictures of us on it. What I want and what you want and whatever either of us took when Katie was here."

Hearing that their daughter would be included in the wedding even if in spirit made Blaine's heart burst and he bit his trembling lip. Kurt looked at him in alarm and started to fuss but Blaine stopped him and smiled.

"No they're happy tears. I love the drawings and the ideas and this and even you. I just can't believe it's happening." Blaine said choked up.

Kurt hugged his fiance close and rubbed his back. Blaine hugged back.

"God I love you so much." Kurt said.

"I love you more."

Kurt pulled back to kiss Blaine's lips as he moved the papers and laid back. Blaine kissed back and pulled Kurt close to him as both laid on their sides. Burt and Carole had texted saying there was a correspondence dinner they had to go to, Finn went over Sam's for video game night and to watch some football games Cooper gave him so Kurt and Blaine were alone in the house. Blaine's hand slipped down Kurt's back and down to his ass, pulling him close. Kurt moaned and matched the look in Blaine's eyes as the air around them changed and it wasn't long before both boys were stark naked and rocking against each other with their hands clasped and eyes full of love and want. Rocking led to desperation, desperation led to Blaine fingering Kurt and stretching him, that led to Kurt fucking himself on Blaine's cock as Blaine thrusted up over and over as Kurt moaned every time his prostate was hit with just the right angle which led to eventually them switching and Blaine getting fucked by Kurt after Kurt came hard and had some strength to finish Blaine off.

The two were breathless as they dressed in clean boxers after cleaning off and got under the covers wrapped around each other. Blaine kissed Kurt's head and sighed happily.

"Blaine?" Kurt said softly.

"Yeah Kurt?" Blaine answered.

"Would you ever want another baby?"

Blaine nearly choked on his spit and he looked at his fiance who was looking at him for an answer.

"Would you ever want another baby?" He asked Kurt. "Because you would be the one carrying it unless you wanted to adopt or do surrogacy."

"I think about it sometimes. I loved Katie. I loved the feeling of knowing that there was a little person inside me who was part me and part you. I loved that I was the one carrying her, no one else. I hated getting sick and throwing up but I always thought that it was worth it because a little person was growing in me. Even if we don't have it here, if we had it in New York or got a place like the ranch house we could go to if we needed a break or vacation, I always saw you, me and the family we made." Kurt said after a deep breath. Blaine smiled and kissed Kurt softly before looking him in the eyes.

"I am crazy about you."

"Is that a yes?" Kurt asked and Blaine nodded.

"It's a yes."

Kurt squealed and hugged Blaine so tight that he landed on his back with his arms full of Kurt. He laughed with Kurt who was laughing out of pure joy and sat back on Blaine's lap.

"But we wait till at least after Nationals and Graduation. Our parents would probably lose it if we think of having one now." Blaine said. Kurt just smiled and nodded before pecking Blaine's cheek over and over.

"I love you like crazy."