Ever Ever After

The reception was as beautiful as the wedding with the sun setting in the background, fairy lights and lanterns along with the candles on the tables gave off a beautiful glow while above was stars starting to appear. All around was laughter, smiling, well wishes, eating and occasional kisses from the married couple before they went off to go take pictures. Kurt and Blaine had the biggest smiles and heart eyes even when they were taking silly pictures and even the pregnancy ones and afterwards instead of heading back to the party, they decided to take a walk hand in hand. They were heading to the arch when Kurt let out a chuckle. "What?" Blaine asked his husband and smiled when Kurt tried to wave him off but Blaine slid behind Kurt and held him in his arms, hands resting on his husband's stomach and placed his chin on Kurt's shoulder. "What is it that's got you all giggly?" He asked and Kurt smiled.

"The fact that I'm married now. I used to just want a boyfriend like everyone else but yet here I am with a baby and a husband and that's ten thousand times better than I thought." Kurt moved to look back at Blaine and Blaine moved his head so he could look at his husband in the eyes. He smiled and Kurt smiled back, letting Blaine take his hands and spin him around slowly to the far away music as they swayed and moved close. Kurt closed his eyes and enjoyed the way Blaine's thumb was stroking the small of his back and the way his head just seemed to fit in the crook of his neck as they danced. He felt happy, he was happy and he wished that the dance would never end as long as Blaine held him like this. Blaine smiled at the blissful, glowing face of his husband and couldn't help but smile when Kurt cuddled closer that his bump was nestled between the two. He sung low to the music as he and Kurt just swayed to the best with his arms around Kurt's waist and Kurt's arms wrapped around Blaine's neck.

Oh this is the night
Such a beautiful night
And we call it Bella notte
Look at the skies, so many stars in their eyes
What a lovely Bella Norte
Side by side with your loved one
You'll find enchantment here
You know the night will weave its magic spell when one you love is near
This is the night and the heavens are right
On this lovely
Bella
Notte
Ooooh
This lovely Bella Notte

Kurt smiled as he listened to Blaine sing as his thumbs and hands moved to his sides so his thumbs could stroke Kurt's bump. Kurt then lifted his head up and looked at Blaine who looked at him back and leaned in which Blaine followed and pressed his lips to Kurt's who pressed back and smiled. All swaying stopped as Blaine held Kurt's head close to his along with his body. The kiss lasted for a few seconds before they continued their walk to the arch and looked to see the couple pictures they had put up. Kurt pointed at the one where Blaine was napping on Kurt's lap and Blaine was cuddling Kurt's toy Chewbacca. "He was soft." Blaine mumbled and pointed to one where Kurt was asleep in a bubble bath with a seven month belly poking out a little. "I was comfortable and she was calm." Kurt defended himself and huffed playfully. Together they looked at the picture where they were in the hospital looking broken as they faced each other with tightly clasped hands and no light in their eyes. Blaine held in tight to Kurt's hand as they turned it to see a message written on the back in Quinn's handwriting.

You're not broken, just bent
And you will learn to love again.
Xoxo Quinn

"And yet here we are." Kurt said, placing a hand on his bump. "Now if you're a boy or girl, we don't know yet but your sister would've loved you. Just like we do." Kurt rubbed his bump and Blaine leaned down. "We love you a lot and when you come, you'll have a lot of people to meet and we have a party to get back to before we're pulled in by your auntie Tana." Blaine set stood straight and extended his elbow to Kurt who took it and walked back to the tent with Blaine. The reception went off perfectly with the New directions singing plenty of songs and then came the speechs. Some were funny, some made people cry, Kurt mostly but he blamed it on his contacts or allergies, and then it was Blaine's turn.

"Thank you everyone for your beautiful speeches and stories, sure way to embarass us but I'm kidding, I loved them. What can I say about my fiance that you havent already heard except that I am the luckiest guy on the planet because I got to marry the most talented, gorgeous man ever. We were walking around looking at the pictures and we saw one that had a quote on that couldn't have been more true. It was 'You're not broken, just bent and you will learn to love again.' and it was on the back of a picture of Kurt and I on a hospital bed just a few days after we lost our daughter Katie or rather Catherine Elizabeth Hummel Anderson. We thought out lives were over but we didnt dare let go of each other, not out of fear but out of need. We just needed to know that the other was there and now here we are at our wedding reception with a baby on the way and there is nothing else that could make me happier than I am now. Kurt, I love you so much and I can't wait for the next step ahead because I know you will be there with me and so will our little one." Blaine put the mic back as the guests applauded and cheered. Blaine blew a kiss to Kurt who blew one back and kissed his husband when he came to sit down. Kurt smiled and put his head on Blaine's shoulder. It wasn't long before they cut the cake and fed it to each other and did a little dancing. Kurt couldn't stop smiling all night even when he was resting in the passenger seat as Blaine drove them to their honeymoon spot. It was the best day of his life and he wanted to always remember it.