I Lived 2a

Last time:

"And the winner is..."

Now:

Everyone waited in silence as the drumrool went on for what felt like years until finally the announcer spoke the name on the card. "And the 69th annual Nationals Glee Club winner to have not only nationwide recognition for their team but also a trip to Paris, London and Monte Carlo is...........................THE NEW DIRECTIONS!!" The crowd went wild but not as wild as the New Directions. Kurt was practically screaming along with Lucas and with their families as they watched Finn take the trophy with everyone's hands on it and holds it up high before getting off the stage.

After everything calmed down, Blaine was running through the lobby straight to his family and lifted a babyless Kurt from behind, swinging him. Kurt yelped then laughed as he held onto Blaine's arms as Blaine laughed and whooped. Lucas watched his parents from his car seat carrier with a squeal and outstretched arms. When Blaine finally put Kurt down on the lounge couch, he lifted Lucas up and pecked his son's head at least ten times. Lisa chuckled at her grandson. "My! Someone's got a lot of energy! Must be from that big win." "Not big, grandmother. BIG." Blaine outstretched his hands once they were free of Lucas and smiled hugely like a kid on Christmas.

After a night of celebration in which turned from a party into a sleepover, in another room was Kurt, Blaine and Lucas all together on a huge bed. Kurt and Blaine were playing peek-a-boo with Lucas who was just laughing and squealing. This was the joy they missed having even if they had their friends and family, being together like this with just each other felt right. "Lucas, Lucas, where's Papa?" Kurt said, covering his face with his hands. Lucas squealed and patted his chubby little hands on Kurt's big hands before pulling them apart, making Kurt gasp and laugh. "Oh no! You found me!" Blaine laughed, watching his family before smiling and holding Lucas close who leaned back into his father's arms and chest, cooing softly before letting out an adorable yawn and rubbing his eyes somewhat. "Looks like someone's getting sleepy there." Kurt said and Blaine hummed in agreement but he only held Lucas closer before kissing his son's soft dark chestnut mini curly hair. "I still can't believe he's ours, that he's here and healthy." Blaine said softly, stroking his son's tiny chubby hand as Lucas drifted off more and more. Kurt leaned down and kissed his son's cheeks before carefully taking him from Blaine and placing him on a tiny baby bed that was placed on their bed right in the middle.

Blaine watched before then taking Kurt and placing him between his legs back to chest, both of them watching their son with soft smiles, softly snore and sleep. "Look at him. He's the cutest thing I've ever seen." Kurt whispered and Blaine smiled. "You think we should take him with us on the trip?" He asked and Kurt thought about it for a second before nodding. "We never did have a chance to go on our honeymoon given I was a paranoid pregnant man and I can't bare to be that far from my baby for all that time. It'd be fun." "I agree. Well come on then, time for bed." Blaine said, crawling over to his side and Kurt to his. Both intertwined their legs together and placed bounded hands together just near Lucas and pecked his cheeks before whispering. "Goodnight." And sleep took over the perfect family.