Two days before the wedding

June

"No no no. The ties are not supposed to be tied traditionally, they're supposed to be tied like a bowtie! Puck, Finn, the drapes are supposed to be red-orange, yellow, red-orange, yellow! Not yellow, red-orange, yellow, red-orange! Dad, put the bathtub picture back in the box." Kurt said as he went around the field, clipboard in hand. When he got like this, no one questioned him or fought with him. Since Blaine, Darren and Cooper got an earful for trying to bringing back the wrong color boutionirres from the florist and Rachel and Mercedes for the candles, nobody wanted to cross Kurt. So Puck and Finn restarted on the drapes for the chairs, unbraiding them and rebraiding them the right way, sticking the roses carefully because if there was a hole in the drapes, Kurt would put a hole in Puck and Finn. Sam and Mike read the directions for how to tie the ribbons in a bowtie, scarf, bowtie, scarf pattern Kurt found online and Burt put the bathtub picture back in the box. It was just Kurt relaxing in the tub but he was really asleep and surrounded by bubbles.

A few hours earlier

Several cars and trucks drove down the dirt road past Faithland's wooden gates and parked just before the ranch house. After a quick introduction to Blaine's family, exchanged hugs and hand shakes and the invitation to stay in the cabins with free breakfast and other amenities and tour, Kurt put everyone to work. It had been a week's worth but in time it was coming together.

Now

When it came to a stop, everyone headed back to the ranch house for dinner. Kurt found himself walking past the food and into the living room to the lit fireplace. He reached a hand out and touched the stone in between his and Blaine's. He took two fingers, kissed them and placed them on the stone before whispering.

"Hi baby girl."

"Kurt, dinner. I made your favorite." Lisa called out. Kurt gasped and turned his head.

"Five cheese Mac and cheese?"

"With baked salmon with lemon and pepper with a pinch of salt." Lisa finished and held the plate out. "Even perfectionists need to eat." She joked. Kurt scoffed playfully and took the plate, placing a kiss on the woman's cheek.

"Thank you Lisa."

She patted his cheek and Kurt went to sit with Blaine who was also looking at the stone.

"Whatcha thinking about?" Kurt playfully inquired. Blaine smirked and looked at him, putting an arm around him.

"Stuff."

Kurt scoffed and nudged him. "What kind of stuff?"

"How in two days I am going to get to marry the love of my life. How in two days you are not going to be just Kurt Hummel and I won't be just Blaine Anderson. How happy I am and grateful for all of our friends here helping to make our dream come true. How happy I am that you're feeling better after that while bug scare."

Kurt blushed and nodded. Two months ago Kurt woke up in the middle of the night feeling nauseous and achey and after Carole, Finn, Blaine and his dad's insitence, Kurt went to his doctor and was told he was pregnant. When everyone asked him what the doctor said, he just told them it was a bug and that he needed to rest and everyone let him be after that. Kurt did plan on telling the truth at the reception and not till then.

"Sounds like a lot of thinking there." Kurt joked and smiled. "Also you were never just Blaine Anderson and I was never just Kurt Hummel."

"You are Kurt AND Blaine. Strongest couple out of all of us." Sam cut in.

"Most mature." Burt said.

"Most admirable." Jack said.

"Most divaish." Cooper and Darren said.