Aubrielle sees her dad on the tv and smiles

"Look mommy, daddy's on tv" she says.

"I know!" I smile at her, kneeling down.

After a minute, I notice that it's the episode where Jimmy gets shot and becomes paralyzed. I instantly put my hands over Aubrielle's ears.

"Babe, turn this off. If she sees you get shot, she'll be mortified" I say.

Aubrielle is too young to understand acting yet so things like this scare her. Aubrey flicks the channel causing Aubrielle to lowkey glare at him before walking away. We both chuckle before I stand.

"Do we have everything?" I ask.

"I think so" he says.

I look through my purse and find all of our passports.

"Should we bring the car seat?" Aubrey asks.

"Yeah, Jace doesn't need his" I say.

Jace still sits in the bottom part on the car seat because he's not 100 pounds yet. My mother did the sane thing to me. But he doesn't need it for the plane.

"Alright, are you ready to leave?" Aubrey asks, standing.

"Yeah" I say, picking up my purse.

Rosie helps us put our bags in the car before leaving. We get Popeyes before heading to the airport and getting on a private plane. Aubrielle almost instantly falls asleep after eating. Jace puts his headphones and plays some game his dad bought him.

Aubrey was finishing him a Skype call with his manager about OVO Fest. I told him that he should have Cardi perform this year. Bodak Yellow is killing the charts right now and people love her. Aubrey agreed and added her to the lineup. I'm gonna call her and tell her when we get to Barbados.

I was looking for baby names and writing them down. It's not guaranteed that I'll have a boy so I'm writing girl and boy names. But so far, I don't like any boy names. Aubrey puts his phone down and looks over at me.

"What are you doing?" He asks.

"Writing baby names" I say.

"What do you have so far?" He asks.

"I don't have any boy names. But for a girl, I like Céline, Diana, and Milan" I say.

"Céline is cool but kinda sounds like an old lady name. I like Diana. Milan is terrible" he says.

"Whatever, you can come up with boy names" I say, handing him the paper and pen.

He sits there for a minute before scribbling down a few names.

"Noah, Theo, and Carter" he reads out.

"I like all three but probably Noah the best" I say.

"So if we have a boy Noah and a girl Diana" he says.

"Or Céline! Unless we come up with some new names" I smile.

Aubrey smiles back before reclining his seat.

"Batter catch some sleep before we touch down in Barbados" he says.

------------------------------------------
This is what Rosie looks like btw.

------------------------------------------This is what Rosie looks like btw