Author's Note

Hey guys! darkdisrepair here. Thank you so much for reading! I hoped you enjoyed this as much as I did writing it.

I'm writing a sequel for this. It will be called "a dream that you wish" and will still feature Kasey. I hope you keep reading!

I want to thank abbydancesx for being an amazing cowriter on helplesshamiltons. I asked her for opinions on stuff for this book ALL THE TIME. Like 'what do you think about me killing off Kasey's foster parents' and 'LOOK AT THIS CARLEIGH/KASEY FLUFF'

it's been real, guys. This is the first story I've actually finished and I'm glad it was on here with the HamFam :)

~darkdisrepair

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

that author's note was written a while ago....

wow, i cannot believe that i'm here already. i also didn't expect this to feel so strange... this story is one of the few that i've stuck to through the end. i've fallen in love with kasey and everyone in this story.

thank you SO MUCH for your support, love, comments, and everything! it means so, so much to me. 

if you want to look at more hamilton fics, check out @helplesshamiltons. i cowrite that account with abby!

'a dream that you wish' will be published shortly. this will feature kasey, some new characters, and some old faces, too!

love you all lots!

~anna

October 30, 2017