100k

I can't believe that this book has actually made 100k reads... 😳😭😍 Thank you all so much for the countless support and love towards this book. Thank you all so much for taking the time to read this book!

For so long I contemplated even publishing this (my works are filled with a bunch of drafts) but I'm glad I did! As I've said multiple times, I wrote this a whileee ago and while I have been editing it a lot and had the power to change a lot of (cliche) things up, I wanted to remain true to myself who for some reason thought this was all a good idea after seeing Tom Holland's Spider-Man in Civil War. I really am glad I did though because the response has been amazing.

As for Davina Anderson, it's been an honor writing about her and Peter Parker.

Davina has grown to be one of my favorite characters I've ever written about and this is the first book I completed (not social media fic) and actually have not deleted out of fear

Davina has grown to be one of my favorite characters I've ever written about and this is the first book I completed (not social media fic) and actually have not deleted out of fear. I'm real bad with criticism whats up??? But now that it's done, I definitely feel a lot better.

I'll probably post a book where I can talk about new story kind of stuff but until then this book is officially COMPLETE. 🙈❤️