29

Davina watched helplessly as Peter pleaded with Harry to let Gwen go

She knew that was a bad choice of words as soon as Harry agreed, dropping Gwen, Peter immediately jumping to grab a hold of her.

He managed to catch her, Davina sighing in relief as she watched over her spot but Harry was quick to step in again, knocking Gwen out of Peter's grip but she still managed to get on her feet.

"Gwen! Come here!" Davina called for her, Gwen immediately agreeing, trying to get to Davina who held a hand out for her.

It may have been a challenge but Gwen was so close to grabbing a hold of Davina, which apparently Harry didn't want happening.

"Sorry that I have to do this baby."

Davina was confused, instead only focusing on helping Gwen up when she suddenly felt a pain on her side.

"You shot me?!" she called out in shock, Harry only shrugging as he continued to fight Peter.

"Davina!" Gwen called out, "Are you okay?!"

"Yeah but I- ugh! Peter!"

Peter sighed, "I'm trying! Just hold on!"

Davina looked down at Gwen, ready to reach down again when the pain really hit her from moving, "Crap."

"I'll be fine." Gwen tried to reassure her when she realized the pain Davina was in.

"No. No way!" Davina protested, ready to try again but Gwen stopped her.

"Davina you're going to bleed out. I'll be fine down here. Look- I'll hide over there."

Davina was hesitant but it wasn't like she had a choice, Gwen already running across as safely as she could.

"Gwen!" Davina called out when she slipped, distracting Peter momentarily, giving Harry the upper hand.

Davina wasn't going to let him win though, removing the sharp object from her side, grabbing the nearest object she could pick up and throwing it to Harry who fell to the side.

"Peter go! Get Gwen!" Peter nodded, going to do just that but Harry had other plans, throwing another one of his 'toys', an explosion going off right near Gwen, sending her flying.

"No!"

Peter went after her, making sure Harry was knocked out before jumping, desperately trying to reach Gwen on time.