21

Triple date time came around all too quickly, MJ waiting nervously with Davina and Liz for their dates to arrive

She tried to get out of it but she knew it was no use. Not even Davina who was Liz's best friend was able to get out of it.

Instead, here the three girls stood all dolled up waiting for their dates to arrive.

It was no surprise Harry arrived first, greeting the girls with a smile before Flash joined him, holding Liz close as they waited for Peter to show up.

He was already five minutes late. Liz shaking her head in disappointment, "Your boyfriend is the worst."

Davina sighed, only shaking her head as she checked her cell for any signs of missed calls but there was nothing.

"Well, I'm going in. I'm starving." Flash announced, pulling Liz with him, MJ and Harry following behind them.

Sighing in defeat, Davina went to go in too when she heard Peter's voice, him running up to the group out of breath as he managed to let out, "I'm here."

Davina smiled softly, the others going in but Davina stayed behind, giving Peter a quick kiss, "Nice of you to join us, Parker."

Peter smiled in response, kissing her cheek before opening the door for her, the others now sat in their own booth all looking through their menus.

Like most of their dates recently, Peter seemed on edge. Davina just hoped that he wouldn't do what he did on their dates in front of their friends.

But he did and with Mary Jane nonetheless.

The two sat at the ends of the booth, both keeping up conversations but also acting just as suspicious throughout the entire dinner.

Davina counted 7 times Peter kissed her goodbye, excusing himself to answer a call or go to the bathroom, MJ following close behind muttering her own excuse.

This time they were gone longer though, Davina completely over the whole thing while Liz looked at her best friend sadly, being the only one with her date still there... even if he was on his cell.

"You can't keep doing this to yourself."

Looking up, Davina looked at her best friend confused.

Liz shrugged though, "It's obvious now, what he's doing... I'm sorry Vina but he's cheating on you with MJ."

Flash looked up at that, Harry dropping his fork while a smile grew on Davina's face, her laughing a bit, "Oh cmon. As if Liz."