16

Luckily Davina managed to bump into Peter before he went inside to see Tony Stark and she lost all the confidence she mustered up from their conversation

She was blunt about it, forgetting about confronting him about not being interested in her and instead asking bravely, "Do you want to go on a date with me?"

The surprised Peter couldn't stop smiling as he agreed, making her smile more, happy that she decided to listen to Tony Stark.

Peter was also the happiest he could be in that moment, now having a date with the girl of his dreams.

What he didn't know though was that inside Tony sat speaking with his aunt May, waiting to whisk him away to Germany for a mission.

Peter found himself agreeing, Tony taking care of the details with his hot aunt May while Peter sat thinking of what he'd say to Davina.

He even went as far as asking his best friends, them giving him the smart advice to just reschedule with her but he ignored it, instead being assured by Tony that he'd be back in time.

That time was today.

While Davina already had her morning planned to get ready for the date with Liz, Peter was in Germany fighting in his new and improved suit for the first time against Captain America.

And while he was internally fangirling over meeting the legend, she was internally bouncing with excitement over her date for the night.

Liz watched her best friend with a smile as she looked over her options of what to wear for the night, each equally appealing to her in their own way.

"I can't believe you're actually going on a date with Parker," Flash spoke dully, not looking up from his phone he had been on since he arrived at Liz's house, not expecting to see Davina getting ready for a date.

"Oh shut up babe. It's cute. She's finally going on a date with the little boy she saved when they were kids."

"Still can't believe you chose him over me," Flash mumbled bitterly, Davina giggling as she went to sit next to him.

"Oh cmon Eugene. You know I'll always have a sweet spot for you."

At that point Liz sat next to him too, brushing his hair as he scoffed, shaking his head, "Not when we were kids and you defended him over me."

"In my defense, you were being a complete asshole so..."

"What a great best friend," Flash muttered sarcastically, Davina now hitting him with a pillow before getting up to resume her outfit searching.