06

It wasn't a surprise that on Harry Osborn's second day of school he spent the entire day with Davina Anderson

Kids were even already planning on voting them best couple in the yearbook their senior year and to vote for them for prom king and queen.

Meanwhile, Harry and Davina spent the whole day joking around and laughing about all that.

But something was definitely on Harry's mind, even if he didn't bring it up until much later at lunchtime where the two sat alone.

Their other friends were close by but not close enough or even paying attention to hear Harry's talk with Davina.

"So... your little walk with Peter," Harry stated matter of factly, Davina laughing as she shook her head.

"Okay. What about it?"

He shrugged, "Just wondering how that went. If my buddy Pete got lucky."

"Lucky?"

"I mean Flash was right. You were looking at him like he was your knight and shining armor."

"No. I was looking at him with concern. You said it yourself after the trip he's been different."

"But not different enough that you should worry."

Davina only nodded looking down now as Harry frowned, "What are you thinking?"

She didn't know if she should tell him or not but looking up at him, something told her against it as she instead faked a smile and shook her head.

"Nothing. I just want to make sure he's okay."

"Well, he is. Just like he's always been."

Davina slowly nodded, brushing her hair back as she resumed to her lunch.

Harry sighed, knowing that wasn't the end of it and instead looked for their other group of friends, "Where's Liz and Flash?"

"They were there a second ago," Davina frowned when she noticed they were missing.

She went to ask her other friends when instead she heard something about a fight not too far away, her looking at Harry who was quick to stop the kid from getting away.

"Who's fighting?"

"Flash and that Parker kid."

Almost immediately the two were on their feet, following the other students and making their way to the front where, surely enough, there stood Flash and Peter.

"Flash!" Davina yelled, pushing to the front of the crowd, "Cmon! What are you doing?!"

He didn't even bother looking at her, instead holding out a hand warningly, "Stay out of this Vee. This isn't your fight."