25

Peter went over to his girlfriend's house excited to share the news with her

If anyone were to share the excitement of getting a lead on the bad guy, it'd be Davina who was all for Peter saving the day.

Knocking on her window, Peter waited for Davina who looked up as soon as she heard the sound, setting her books down to the side before going over to open the window for him.

The two shared a kiss, as they always did when they greeted each other, Davina smiling softly up at him, "Hey cutie."

"Hey gorgeous," Peter responded with that same smile back, her scrunching her nose before moving to allow him to step in.

"Shirt off," she ordered before going into the room, Peter already used to the process as he did what he was told, taking a seat on her bed.

Grabbing a pair of gloves on the side, Davina went to sit next to him, eyes scanning his chest for the wound that was there just a few days ago.

"I think it's all better babe. You did a great job," he complimented.

Rolling her eyes playfully, Davina shook her head, "That or your spidey senses are kicking in and helped heal the wound faster which still I think is freaking weird."

"Oh, and the whole jumping off of walls and shooting webs isn't weird?"

"No. That's just really hot." Davina joked now taking her gloves off once she realized there was nothing she could do to help the wound heal more.

She had already done all she could and so did Peter's body apparently which has made him as good as new, even joking around with her.

"Yeah just like it's going to be super hot when I kick some ass."

"Don't you always?" Davina asked now, sitting next to him again, waiting for him to explain.

"Yeah but this time it's vulture ass I'm kicking."

"I'm sorry?" Davina asked, genuinely confused when Peter used his webbing to bring in a file that laid on her desk.

Frowning, Davina watched Peter read it, "You could've just gotten up to get it you know?"

"If I did that then what would be the point of this awesome webbing Mr. Stark and I managed to come up with?"

Only rolling her eyes, Davina shook her head, deciding this was not a battle she wanted to fight, instead she peered over at what he was reading.